[50% Off] The Economist Magazine 6-Month (26 Issues) / 1-Year Subscription (51 Issues) from RM180. Includes Digital Subscription. Free Nationwide Delivery. (From RM6 per issue)
- Subscription to The Economist Magazine.
- Choose 6-month (26 issues) or 1-year (51 issues) subscription.
- Includes digital subscription which features all print articles and an audio edition.
- Weekly magazine covering economics, international business and political issues from around the globe.
- View exclusive web-only content like blogs, debates, audio and video programs.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Redemption period: Sep 21, 2012 – Oct 1, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Details for digital subscription arrive with first print issue.
- Limit 1 subscription per address.
- For new subscribers only.
- Not valid for subscription renewal.
- No refunds allowed after commencement of subscription.
- Valid at The Economist (http://gr.pn/TheEconMag2).
- Enquiries: +65 6534 5166 / Asia@subscriptions.economist.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
The printing press used to be the main source of news, before the arrival of radios, the internet, and gossip. Today’s Groupon restores reliability with a subscription to The Economist Magazine, inclusive of a digital subscription and free nationwide delivery. Choose from:
- 6-month (26 issues) subscription for RM180 instead of RM360 (only RM6.90 per issue)
- 1-year (51 issues) subscription for RM305 instead of RM610 (only RM6 per issue)
Worldly minds wrap around weekly news pages with an array of articles covering economics, business, and political issues from around the globe. Anonymous columnists present thought-provoking pieces on economic strategies and stock market health, while discussions of social strife, science, and technology celebrate human survival and achievement. Bestowing omniscient wisdom upon financially-minded masses, subscriptions of six months or a year are available for consumption as free nationwide deliveries carry intelligent issues to waiting coffee tables.