[77% Off] 1-Year Unlimited Access to 1 Language Course: French / Spanish / German / English / Dutch / Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / Polish for RM68 instead of RM299. Multi-award Winning Distance Learning Provider
- Choose 1 from 9 language courses: 1-year unlimited access to French, Spanish, German, English, and more.
- Based on academically proven spacing effect to improve word recalling memory.
- Covers reading, writing, and listening.
- Includes vocabulary builders, native speakers’ audio recordings, comprehensive exercises, and more.
- Learn at individual pace.
- Multi-award winning distance learning provider.
- Online redemption period strictly between Aug 12, 2012 – Nov 12, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per language course.
- 1-year access begins from first day of redemption.
- Students are required to possess basic understanding of English to participate in the online course.
- Internet connection and audio required.
- Groupon not valid for on-going promotions and discounts.
- Valid at SuperMemo (http://gr.pn/SuperMemo).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to (http://gr.pn/SuperMemo) by Nov 12, 2012.
- Click on ‘Redeem it here’.
- Fill in the form to create an account.
- Follow the instructions provided.
Some languages are considered tough to master, such as Mandarin, Japanese, and baby. Nurture linguistic talents with today’s Groupon: for RM68, you get one year unlimited access to a language course from 9 language options (up to RM299 value) from SuperMemo.
Language choices include:
Opt for one of nine languages like French, Spanish, German, Polish, and more before polyglot beginners improve grasps on writing, speaking, listening, and texting. Budding linguists traverse virtual domains as audio recordings of native speakers and constant exercises retain memories for useful words, phrases, and alternative ways to say ‘toilet’. With one-year unlimited access to courses, novice narrators plan studies and learn at individual paces while improving word recalling memories and picture book reading abilities.
Internet access and audio required.