[Up to 50% Off] Stay at Sunway Lost World Hotel, Ipoh + Entrance to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by night + Admission to Lost World of Tambun + Buffet Breakfast. 3 Package Options. From RM238
- Hotel within the grounds of the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park.
- Entry to the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night.
- 8 different attractions at the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa.
- Entry to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park.
- Rooms facing 400-million-year-old limestone hills.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Nov 24, 2011 – Jan 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 23, 2011 – Jan 24, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 2 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room for Package C.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room for Packages A and B.
- Breakfast is Halal.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people
- Entrance to the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night
- Entrance to the Lost World of Tambun Theme Park
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Ipoh, Perak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM50 per night.
- Entrance to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night for additional person: RM15.
- Upgrade to Classical Room: RM20 per room per night.
- Eve of public holidays, public holidays and school holiday weekends (Sat – Sun): RM50 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 05-540 8888 with your:
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call
Lost World Hotel at 05-540 8888 to check on availability of
preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to
Ipoh, Perak. All bookings must be made by Jan 24, 2012.
Relaxation comes in several ways, including going for a massage, fishing or throwing darts at a picture of horrible bosses. Today’s Groupon gives you another way to relax with a stay at Lost World Hotel in Ipoh, Perak. Choose from the following packages:
- Queen-sized bed or 2 single beds
- 22.76 sq metres
- Basic tea and coffee making facilities
- Basic hotel room facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Named after the Tambun Hot Springs and not for its nebulous location in relation to the capital city, Lost World Hotel provides an adventurous escapade into a sanctuary buried deep within lush surroundings and boiling water. Marvelling at theme park attractions, tourists may explore the otherworldly Tambun while an invigorating head and shoulder massage unwinds knots and moods. Travellers head over to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, a 100% natural mineral hot spring that refreshes and rejuvenates the body at the slightest hint of water. Open till night, the Hot Springs & Spa lets guests marvel at the natural and man-made beauty of the facilities under the cover of darkness. Ranging from warm to hot on the elbow test, an array of natural healing pools awaits weary ones seeking salty spiritual guidance including:
- Infinity pool
- Crystal pool with reflective crystals for the pool floor
- Lost World Steam Cave
- The Geyser of Tambun (shoots 40 feet of water into the air)
- Top of the world Jacuzzi pool
- Foot spa with reflexology pebbles
- Saphira Lair
- Saphira’s baby pool
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11am – 6pm
- Weekends, school holidays & public holidays: 10am – 6pm
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night: 6pm – 10pm.
- Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school holidays and public holidays.
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa open daily.
Rate for Lost World Hot Springs & Spa by Night for additional person
- Adult: RM15
- Children below 12 years old: RM15
Phone: 05-540 8888
Photos of Lost World Hotel:
Photos of Lost World Hot Springs & Spa:
The Geyser of Tambun
Photos of The Petting Zoo:
Other attractions at The Lost World of Tambun:
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The Hot Springs are an excellent visit. Relaxing & set in a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. – Jul 25, 2010.