[55% Off] Dr. Lab 50ml Protective Recovery Balm BB Cream for RM54 instead of RM119. Valid at 30 Outlets in Pen. M’sia. Limited Groupons
- Natural coloured cream covers freckles and moles.
- Provides light, clean, and perfect coverage.
- Made from natural ingredients: fructan and chlorella extract.
- Whitens and functions as bb cream.
- Balanced tone foundation moisturises skin.
- Redemption period: Apr 11, 2012 – May 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 28, 2012 – May 2, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For full list of outlets and opening hours, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Pick-up only. Delivery option not available.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at 30 SHINS outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill in this online form (http://bit.ly/HeOaXR) by May 9, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
- Pick-up your product at the agreed date and time.
Like cave walls, facial woes consist of blotches, craters and oddly inspired carvings. Restore surfaces with today’s Groupon: for RM54, you get a Dr. Lab 50ml Protective Recovery Balm BB Cream (RM119 value) from SHINS, valid at 30 outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Ingredients: fructan and chlorella extract
- Whitens and functions as bb cream
- Oil-in-water (O/W) cream contains elastomer gel and 2% albutin for whitening, providing light, clean and perfect coverage
- Fragrant-free with balanced tone foundation
Oil and water mixtures cram into trimmed tubes with intentions to restore blotted skin. Albutin pales facial blemishes like freckles and moles, while balms go undercover as bb creams unnoticed. Beneficial blends like fructan and chlorella extracts join oil-in-water emulsions, resulting in a fragrant-free foundation that aids faces and planet craters with balanced tones and facial expressions.
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Peninsular Malaysia .