[59% Off] 5-star Sahaja and Sawah in Tabanan, Bali for up to 4 people. Pool View Luxury Villa + Infinity Pool + Massage + Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM869) or 4D3N (RM1,269). From RM105.80 per person per night. Combine vouchers for longer stay. Limited Groupons
- Double story 94.04m² luxury villa with 2 bedrooms and pool view.
- Tranquil 5-star resort surrounded by stunning paddy fields, mountains, rivers
- and jungles.
- 25-metre natural stone infinity pool with spectacular view of the horizon.
- Untouched beaches and coastline just 15-min walk from resort.
- Includes daily breakfast, 1-hour massage, welcome drink and return airport transfers.
- Free bicycle rental throughout stay to explore Bedugal volcano and lakes.
- Al-fresco Bistro offers international and local cuisine with scenic view of the countryside.
Redemption period: Sep 10, 2011 – Feb 15, 2012.
Bookings must be made between Sep 3 – Feb 13, 2012.
Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
Rescheduling must be done 30 days prior to scheduled arrival or Groupon will be forfeited.
Groupon will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
To reserve a room, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
May buy and use many.
Customer required to present printed voucher upon check-in.
Max. 4 guests per villa including children.
Pork-free breakfast available.
Flights to Bali not included.
Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
Valid at Sahaja and Sawah (+62 361 874 7489).
Customers are advised to call +62 361 874 7489 or email Sahaja and Sawah at email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali. All bookings must be made by Feb 12, 2012.
One of modern man’s daily trials is to trudge to work after a mid-day nasi kandar, elude the bosses and win a two-finger typing challenge. Slow down entirely with today’s Groupon to 5-star Sahaja and Sawah in Bali. Choose from the following options:
- For RM869, you get a 3D2N stay in a 2-bedroom Sawah luxury villa (RM2,137 / USD700 total rack rate value).
- For RM1,269, you get a 4D3N stay in a 2-bedroom Sawah luxury villa (RM3,064 / USD1,002 total value).
Concrete jungle rats seek refuge from modernity in the lush comfort of this haven tucked amidst the stunning landscape of Balinese paddy terraces, rivers and jungles. Unlike Google image searches, postcard pictures come to life in the scenic countryside where one gets as close to nature and culture as possible. Luggage-towing tourists upgrade their statuses to globe trotters as they walk on two-wheels to interact with locals and pay tribute to the charming towns and temples. The abundance of flora and fauna opens up the choice for hikes, picnics, and performing unritualistic rain dances. Reluctant to pry beyond the bounds of the resort paradise, homey vacationers may instead relax at the natural stone infinity pool while exchanging deep reflections with their mini umbrella smoothies.
- 25-metre natural stone infinity pool stretching over rice paddy fields.
- Free bicycle hire allows for a first-hand tour of the Balinese culture and landscape.
- Shuttle services to nearby Ubud town.
- Al fresco bar serving fusion food and light bites.
- On-call massage therapists.
- Chefs for hire to prepare fresh meals in your very own villa.
- Convenient store with everything from wine to essentials.
- A library of movies, novels and relaxing music.
- Quaint Balinese villages
- 15-minute walk to pristine beaches
- Boutiques for local shopping flavour
- Alila Villas Soori Spa
- Golf course resorts
- Colonial-style Canggu Clubhouse
- Pan Pacific Nirwana golf course resort
- Seminyak bars
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Tabanan.
How it works
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Email email@example.com and provide name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Photos of the hotel:
Attractions around Bali:
Mother Temple of Besakih
Sunset at Tanah Lot
Local art and craft
Street markets at Kuta
Apart from the peaceful luxury of the resort, we loved the cultural experience. The resort is set in a part of bali that tourism hasn't infected. – Jul 31, 2011.
The swimming pool is nice n the rooms were romantically design with Balinese style without loosing touch of mordern. Beds and toilets are also comfortable n clean...Our villa also had a spectacular view of the paddy terraces. And during the night faint sounds of waves slapping at the beach could be here beside the pool. It is indeed a very nice villa and I would say it is 5 star villas with a 3 star price. – May 23, 2011.
The food was delicious, we ordered every day something else of the menu (we loved the fruit desserts, offered in the swimming pool!). – Aug 9, 2011