[Up to 44% Off] HTC Dream Android Smartphone. Choose 1 (RM499) / 2 (RM950) / 3 (RM1,350) Units. From RM450 per unit. Nationwide Delivery Available
- HTC Dream smartphone with Android operating system.
- Touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard for easy messaging and web-surfing.
- Google Play market with various downloadable apps for business, entertainment, lifestyle and more.
- Available in 3 distinctive colours of white, black, and brown.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Online redemption period strictly between Jul 17, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery to East Malaysia subject to RM10 surcharge.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Retrons Telecommunication (http://www.retrons.com/).
- Enquiries: 016-234 7433 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit (http://www.retrons.com/) by Jul 31, 2012 and click 'Log In' before registering an account for warranty purposes.
- In the search bar, search for ‘0045groupon' and choose your preferred colour before proceeding to checkout.
- Key in your Groupon voucher code and security code in the comment box before confirming your order.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Aug 27, 2012, and you will receive your product(s) within 14 working days.
- For warranty claims, call 016-234 7433 for further information.
- Warranty will be void if Retrons warranty sticker is damaged, and customers must bear all shipping costs.
Much like chocolate, dreams are made of the bitter, the sweet and the chocolate. Today’s Groupon fulfils different ambitions with HTC Dream Android smartphone from Retrons Telecommunication, with free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia. Choose from the following:
- 1 unit for RM499 instead of RM799
- 2 units for RM950 instead of RM1,598 (only RM475 per unit)
- 3 units for RM1,350 instead of RM2,397 (only RM450 per unit)
- Dimensions: 117.7mm (L) x 55.7mm (W) x 17.1 mm (H)
- Weight: 158g
- Colour: white, black, or brown
- Keyboard: QWERTY
- Display type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colours
- Display size: 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2”
- Operating system: Android OS, v1.6 (Donut), upgradable
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7201A
- CPU: 528 MHz ARM 11
- GPU: Adreno 130
- Sensors: accelerometer, compass
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Browser: HTML
- Card slot: microSD
- Internal memory: 192 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- GPRS: Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth: version 2.0 with A2DP, headset support only
- USB: miniUSB
- Camera: 3.15MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus
- Battery: Li-Ion 1150mAh
- Stand-by time: up to 406 hours
- Talk time: up to 5 hours and 20 minutes
- 3-month warranty against manufacturing defects
- 1 x HTC Dream Android smartphone
- 1 x battery
- 1 x charger
- 1 x user manual
Equipped with Android operating system, savvy smartphones built with capacitive touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard allow seamless messaging and web-surfing. Lay in ambush with up to 406 hours of standby time and spring into action with 3.15 MP auto-focusing cameras to capture candid moments and momentous candy. Android operating systems open portal doors to Google Play with various downloadable apps for business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. Available in three distinctive colours of white, black, or brown, portable devices skip their way to habitats nationwide.
Phone: 016-234 7433 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Retrons Telecommunications
The new updates to the phone's operating system (like the onscreen keyboard) and the integration of the powerful Google search engine with all the apps from Google and other developers create an incredible, fun, and useful experience that has left my iPhone-using friends in amazement. – Oct 21, 2009
– Red 333
The G1 has been a great intro into Android, and after having used it for more than a year, I can't imagine myself leaving Android anytime soon. The G1 has mostly kept up with Android's evolution. And at the time of this writing, it is still ahead of some of the other Android handsets that have released so far. – Feb 11, 2010