[50% Off] Reader’s Digest ”Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things” for RM75 instead of RM149. Free Nationwide Delivery
- Over 2,000 useful tips to cut costs and time.
- Contains useful tips for everyday household items.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions.
- Handy softcover book with 184 full colour pages.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Redemption period: Sep 16, 2011 – Oct 16, 2011.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- To redeem your book, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- Delivery within 21 days after receipt of confirmation email from Reader’s Digest.
- Valid at Reader’s Digest (03-7960 1111).
Like mosquitoes, bookworms are required to suck up large amounts in order to survive swatting hands and life. Consume paper elixirs with today’s Groupon: for RM75, you get a tip book – “Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things”, inclusive of nationwide delivery from Reader’s Digest (RM149 total value).
Tips range from the sensible to wacky and weird in a bid to save time and costs of busy individuals unable to visit stores or hire cleaners. Use toothpaste to save objects other than teeth and harness the power of milk in ways unimagined by regular minds. Foil mishaps with aluminium and use sugar to keep flowers fresh or continue reading the book to obtain a wide repertoire of unorthodox fix-its. In addition to providing useful tips, the book may also be used as a paperweight or a bench for visiting frogs.
How it works
1. Purchase this Groupon.
2. Redeem your Groupon at the Reader’s Digest redemption website.
3. Provide your name, contact number, email address, delivery address, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code.
4. You will receive a confirmation email from Reader’s Digest within 3 working days.
5. Your book will be delivered within 21 working days from receipt of confirmation email.
- Phone: 03-7960 1111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Reader’s Digest Asia
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories