[77% Off] 4D3N Stay at 4-star Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga in Phuket, Thailand + Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 people. RM360 instead of RM1,571 published rack rate (only RM60 per person per night). Combine Groupons for extended stay. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- Large balcony with wooden sunbeds.
- 20-min drive from Phuket International airport.
- Vibrant nightlife and entertainment.
- Get 10% off on spa services and on food and beverages.
- Redemption period: Oct 7, 2011 – Dec 15, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 28, 2011 – Dec 12, 2011.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- To book a room, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 7 days prior to existing booking or voucher will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Customer required to present voucher upon check-in.
- Max. 3 adults / 2 adults + 1 child below 12 per room.
- Extra bed charge of THB1,000 per night including breakfast.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher must be presented upon check in.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand not included.
- Valid at Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga (email@example.com).
Customers are advised to call +66 76 580 800 or email Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 12, 2011.
The travel industry is just a real-life game of Monopoly, with hotels built on every street, players charged for everything, and not enough spots for free parking. Pass go and collect today’s Groupon: for RM360, you and a friend get a four-day, three-night stay in a Deluxe room, inclusive of daily breakfast buffet, at Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga in Phuket, Thailand (RM1,571 published rack rate). Guest facilities include:
- 46 sqm room
- Large balcony with wooden sun beds
- King-size or twin beds
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Flat-screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator and fully stocked mini-bar
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- In-room safe
Attracting the white sands of the beach to come near, Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga offers weary wanderers a haven from the likes of responsibilities or bosses. Each room offers residents a stunning view of the ocean, allowing eyes to gaze out for hours at a time at the serene nature of waves lapping the shore. After working out peepholes, annual leavers may head out to explore Phang Nga or Phuket, with diving and snorkelling an option to pass the day before crashing the clubs at night. Individuals seeking mass doses of peace and quiet at the hotel may stay back to enjoy:
- Swimming pool at beach front
- Jacuzzi and sundeck overlooking private beach
- Wellness centre
- Mobile massage
- Airport transfer
- Bike rental
- Gift shop
- Laundry services
- Travel arrangement
- Business centre and internet
- Meeting room for up to 100 people
Nearby places of interest
- Phang Nga bay
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Island tours
- Sailing and yachting
- Crocodile farm
- Phuket aquarium
- Chalong temple
- Variety of clubs and bars
Extra beds inclusive of breakfast are available at 1,000 baht per night while children below 12 get 50% off on food and beverages. Airport / hotel return transfers may be arranged at 1,200 baht each way for a maximum of three people.
How it works
1. Call +66 76 580 800 or email email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Call +66 76 580 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Famous Phang Nga bay (James Bond island)
Scuba diving or snorkeling
Chalong temple in Phuket
Ranyatavi Resort Phang Nga received a score of 7.7 from 95 reviews on Agoda.com.
Nice hotel situated on a gorgeous stretch of perfect white sand, the sand actually squeaked when you walked on it. – Mar 13, 2011.
Every room has a balcony. Rooms are large and clean. Even though the resort was fully booked it didn't feel crowded and you could easily find a sunbed at any time. Staff was very nice and smiley. The service was very fast when you needed help. – Feb 16, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
This hotel is beautiful and a great value for the price. The decor is modern and the rooms were very comfortable. The highlights were the pool overlooking the ocean and the wonderful free breakfast including eggs and bacon! – Mar 21, 2010