[Up to 43% Off] Moschino Perfume for Men: 125ml Uomo Moschino Eau de Toilette. Choose 1 (RM189) / 2 bottles (RM368). From RM184 per bottle. Made in Italy. Free Nationwide Delivery
- Fresh and masculine scented Uomo Moschino EDT by Moschino.
- Top notes: new hedione, rose wood, transparent coriander, and kumquat.
- Middle notes: cyclamen, cinnamon leaves, and clary sage.
- Base notes: cedarwood, artemisia, new amber accord, sunlight accord, and musk.
- Free nationwide delivery.
- Online redemption period strictly between Mar 28, 2012 – Apr 11, 2012.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Perfume Hall (http://gr.pn/PerfumeHallUomo).
- Enquiries: 012-538 5900 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill in this form (http://gr.pn/PerfumeHallUomo) by Apr 11, 2012.
- You will receive an immediate pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Apr 13, 2012 and you will receive your perfume within 30 working days.
Powerful aromas often evoke memories of the past, including beach holidays, first loves, and wet beds. Today’s Groupon obscures evidence with 125ml Uomo Moschino Eau de Toilette from Perfume Hall, with free nationwide delivery. Choose from:
- 1 bottle for RM189 instead of RM320
- 2 bottles for RM368 instead of RM640 (only RM184 per bottle)
Sprinkle Italian scents from yellow bottles as leading notes send essences of new hedione, rose wood, transparent coriander, and kumquat to bodies and neighbouring noses. As the day progresses, fragrances release middle notes of cyclamen, cinnamon leaves, and clary sages, while ending sunsets expose hidden cedarwood, artemisia, new amber accord, sunlight accord, musk, and secret smiles. Doorsteps and mailboxes receive masculine perfumes with open arms as free nationwide delivery ensures scents are obtained regardless of location or bodily odours.
Phone: 012-538 5900 (Calling hours: Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm)
Facebook: Perfume Hall
This level of refinement, sensuality and warmth in a fragrance can only come from Italy. The beauty of this potion is ineffable; an unspeakably private indulgence that one returns to for solace. The tenderness and subtle intermingling of familiar and exotic notes in this perfume tops Ricci Club; I feel blasphemous saying that. – Mar 12, 2012.
I've worn this as my evening/special occasion scent for years. Nice as it is not common. Very long lasting, decent projection. Almost too sweet initially, but has a nice warm masculity about it (for reference this is as sweet as I can tolerate, you may not bat an eyelash). – Feb 29, 2012.
Just love this fragrance on men, it's absolutely breathtaking. Besides, the smell is quite subtle and doesn't irritate people, so it can be used for work as well as for a remarkable evening out. – Aug 8, 2011.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories