[78% Off] 100-min Pamper Package: Rejuvenating Facial + Lymphatic Drainage + Shoulder and Head Massage for RM59 instead of RM268. Valid at 28 Outlets Nationwide. For men / women
- 100-minute pamper package suitable for all skin types.
- Rejuvenating facial includes double cleanse, extraction, steam, mask, and more.
- Improves blood circulation, collagen regeneration, and skin radiance.
- Lymphatic drainage using SRP machine for better detoxification.
- Relaxing head and shoulder massage reduces stress.
- Valid at 28 outlets nationwide.
- Redemption period: Jul 16, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 5, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of outlet addresses, contact numbers and opening hours, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Shoulder massage is not available for male customers.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and customers with metal or steel implants.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Printed Groupon voucher and I.C. required upon redemption.
- Valid at 28 Michelle Lazar outlets nationwide.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Heads were placed on top of bodies to attract initial attention, show emotions, and escape slobbery kisses from puppies. Keep faces in mint condition with today’s Groupon: for RM59, you get a 100-minute pamper package consisting of rejuvenating facial, lymphatic drainage, and shoulder and head massage from Michelle Lazar, valid at 28 outlets nationwide (RM268 value).
- 10-minute double cleanse
- 35-minute steam and extraction
- 5-minute eyebrow shaping
- 10-minute lymphatic drainage with SRP machine
- 20-minute SRP machine for face and ampoule (This will be replaced by a treatment of equal value for customers with extra sensitive skin)
- 10-minute antioxidant mask
- 5-minute shoulder massage with essential oils (female only)
- 5-minute relaxing head massage
Double deep cleanses rid faces of daily grime and grimaces before long steams and extractions evict unwanted blackheads and whiteheads from pore homes. Lymphatic drainage treatments employ the assistance osf machines to discharge detoxification duties, while antioxidant masks reveal radiance, increase collagen regeneration, and improve smiles. Relaxing head massages end sessions, improving circulatory systems while essential oil shoulder massages remain reserved for fair maidens.
Facebook: Michelle Lazar®