[Up to 79% Off] Unlimited Access to 38 Online Foreign Language Courses by Livemocha. Complimentary Gold Key Membership. Award-winning HarperCollins Coursework. Choose 6 (RM48) / 12 months (RM68). From only RM5.70 per month. Limited Groupons
- Unlimited access to learn 38 languages including Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish and German within 6 or 12-month duration.
- Uses games, flashcards, video, role play as learning aides.
- Role playing exercises allow students to become conversationally comfortable.
- Personalized feedback to improve speaking and writing.
- Message or chat live with native speakers at any time.
- Over 11 million users worldwide.
- Self-paced classes can be accessed online any time.
- Award-winning HarperCollins coursework.
- Complimentary gold key membership.
- Ranked one of the best 50 websites in the world by Time Magazine in 2010.
- Online redemption period strictly between Jul 23, 2012 – Oct 23, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Recommended for customers aged 13 and above.
- Valid at Livemocha (www.livemocha.com/redeem).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to www.livemocha.com/redeem to activate subscription.
- Enter Groupon voucher code when prompted.
- Subscription ends 6 months or 1 year from activation date.
- Gold key membership will be sent after the deal ends.
It is often advisable for globetrotters to have an unexpired passport, a working knowledge of provincial languages, and legitimate excuses when found with suspiciously large amounts of local fruits. Today’s Groupon takes a third of troubles away with online foreign language courses from Livemocha. Choose from:
- 6-month access for RM48 instead of RM191 (only RM8 per month)
- 12-month access for RM68 instead of RM318 (only RM5.70 per month)
Train tongues for future travels with online language classes that contain banks of 38 foreign languages, including rowdy romance and symbolic Asian languages. Unlimited classes within subscription periods focus on becoming conversationally comfortable by providing interactive role-playing exercises with native speakers trained to pick up faulty pronunciation and accidental swearing. Personalised, self-paced courses provide feedback along with video lessons, grammar instruction and slang subtleties to ensure quick escapes from French faux pas, Italian innuendoes and suspicious customs officers.