[Up to 37% Off] Luxury Cruise in Langkawi for 2 people on board the Lili Marleen + Breakfast + Dinner. 2D1N (RM998) or 3D2N (RM1,699)
- Classic, 249-foot long European yacht.
- Take in the breeze and view of Langkawi.
- Air-conditioned twin room for 2.
- Visit several other islands in Langkawi.
- Night fishing.
- Includes BBQ dinner and sunset dinner (for 3D2N).
- Cruise dates: Nov 19, 2011 / Nov 26, 2011 / Dec 2, 2011 / Dec 9, 2011 / Dec 17, 2011 / Jan 6, 2012, Jan 13, 2012 / Jan 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 25, 2011 – Jan 27, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For reservation, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- May buy and use many.
- Customer required to present voucher upon check-in.
- Halal meals.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child below 12 per room.
- 3rd guest below 5 years old travels for free.
- 3rd guest aged 5-12 travels for RM249.50, payable to Lili Marleen Cruises.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Transportation to Langkawi not included.
- Valid at Lili Marleen Cruise:
- 03-2730 8087 / 016-626 1042 (Sara)
- 012-302 7200 (Zetti)
Customers are advised to call Lili Marleen Cruises at 03-2730 8087 / 016-626 1042 (Sara) or 012 - 302 7200 (Zetti) to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi. All bookings must be made by Jan 20, 2012.
When surfing, one must always wear appropriate swim wear, use the right equipment and profess undying loyalty to one web browser. Today’s Groupon gets your mind offshore with a cruise for two on board the Lili Marleen luxury yacht in Langkawi. Choose from the following options:
- For RM998, you get a 2D1N cruise for two (RM1,300 published rack rate value)
- For RM1,699, you get a 3D2N cruise for two (RM2,700 published rack rate value)
Lili Marleen cruise
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Air-conditioned rooms with porthole windows
- 4-hour island hopping on separate boat (subject to weather conditions)
- Night fishing, inclusive of rod and bait
- Daily breakfast
- BBQ dinner for two
- Sunset dinner for two (3D2N only)
- Free flow of coffee, tea and water
Built in Elsfleth, Germany in 1994, the Lili Marleen boasts old world European charm with her classical Renaissance-inspired furnishing. The 249-feet luxury yacht departs from Pantai Tengah Jetty to sail up to 150 passengers around the mystical archipelagos of Langkawi. Soak in the changing sceneries of the Andaman from the sun-splashed deck by day and stargaze by night, or retreat to the lounge or library for a range of movies, soft melodies and literary chews. Cruisers also enjoy island hopping on a separate boat, subject to weather approval, and night fishing while sunset and BBQ dinners make for happy stomachs, minus the annoying cat seeking leftovers under the table.
How it works
1. Call 03-2730 8087 / 016-626 1042 (Sara) or 012 - 302 7200 (Zetti) to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Email email@example.com at least 7 days in advance and provide your name, contact details, preferred cruise date, Groupon serial number / voucher code and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Lili Marleen Cruises received a score of 8.3 from 8 reviews on Agoda.com.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
We were welcomed by the captain and their crew with cold drinks. The staff were so accomodating at all times, constantly had smiles on their faces and made sure we were comftorble constantly. We were the only guests on board so we had our meals when we felt like it. The food was great, 5 star meals with a difference. I would highly recommend this hotel, its relaxing and a place to get away from reality for a days. We will definetely be back. – Sep 23, 2011
The Palaver Deck is a great place to enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can choose seats at the front or rear of the Sun Deck, and the staff are only too happy to bring you drinks or anything else you require. – Jul 4, 2011
we had the great fortune to be the only couple on board. so we had our own chef, waitstaff and bartender. the crew were excellent and very attentive. very relaxing and enjoyable. the food was excellent . – Apr 2, 2011
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
in Langkawi .