[28% Off] 4D3N Ocean View Deluxe Room Stay at 4-star Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa, Phuket + Breakfast for 2 people for RM869 instead of RM1,206.10 published rack rate. (Only RM144.83 per person per night). Limited Groupons
- Situated on Naka hill overseeing islands and the Andaman Sea.
- 4-star villa style hotel with modern tropical design.
- Ocean view deluxe room with private Jacuzzi and balcony.
- 10-min walk to quiet and lush Karon beach.
- Phromthep Cape with one of the best sunset-watching point in Thailand.
- Free shuttle bus to Karon beach daily.
- Panoramic view of Andaman sea, Karon bay and tropical forests.
- 1 king-sized bed
- Sofa bed
- Extra bed for THB1,000 per night
- Balcony with sun bed
- LCD TV with cable channels
- Free wired internet access
- Safe-deposit box
- Mini-bar with mini refrigerator
- Individually controlled air conditioner
- Writing desk and chair
- Separate bathtub and shower rooms
- IDD phones
- Luggage rack
- Room service: 6.30am – 11.30pm
- Daily Breakfast
- Free bus shuttle to Karon beach
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Late checkout at 3pm (Valid till Oct 31, 2011)
Situated on the Naka cliff, the luxurious villa style resort oversees colourful Phuket with its breath-taking views of the Andaman Sea and the city. Art imitates life in the modern tropical design of the resort, complementing its natural surroundings. Nearby expansive and quiet Karon beach offers both serene relaxation on its smooth grains and excitement from activities like parasailing and cycling. Opt to bask in the luxury of the resort with its attractive facilities:
- 12 x 24m sky pool with Jacuzzi and separate children’s pool
- Pool bar opens at 10am – 7pm daily
- Restaurant on the terrace with local and European menu with view of Karon bay, Andaman sea and the waterfall
- Phunaka spa for private massages, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi
- Well equipped, modern fitness centre
- Squash court
- Drinks and free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Currency exchange service
- Free parking
- Laundry service
- Free shuttle bus to the beach
Nearby places of interest
- Beautiful and quiet Karon beach with activities such as parasailing and jet-skiing.
- Phrom –Thep Cape, best sunset-watching point in Thailand.
- Big Buddha statue, one of Phuket’s most revered landmarks.
- Jungceylon Shopping Centre for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Two-hour travel to untouched Phi Phi island with outstanding reefs and spectacular scenery
- Chalong Pier, port of Phuket.
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Karon.
Airport transfer is also available for THB800 per car for three people, THB1,200 per minivan for six people.
High season surcharge of THB 2,500 applies for Nov 1, 2011 – Dec 14, 2011 / Jan 16, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012. Peak season surcharge of THB 4,000 applies for Dec 15, 2011 – Jan 15, 2012.
How it works
1. Call +66 (0) 76 337 800-10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Email email@example.com and provide your name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 48 hours.
Photos of Karon Phunaka Resot & Spa:
Attractions in Phuket:
Yatching in Phuket
Traditional Thai Massage
Muai Thai Kickboxing
Skewered chicken with lime
Agoda users rated Karon Phunaka Resort and Spa 7.8 over 10.
From our hotel balcony we could see the bay, the big buddha and the sunset. Almost every night we stayed we saw fireworks at the beach from our balcony. Hotel layout is very unique since the hotel is located on steep hill, the elevator is outside the buildings and moves up the hill on a 40 degree angle, there's stairs everywhere to connect one building to another. And the swimming pool is beautiful and over looks the town and bay. This hotel room is spacious, new and clean.- May 14, 2011
New Hotel was opened on January,2011, comfortable and enjoyable spacious room area. All the rooms can see the Karon Beach as its location situated on the lower hillside. Fantastic swimming pool give the travellers a relaxing and enjoyable moment. Within 10 minutes walking can meet the need of shopping and dinning along the main road. Nice staff speaking well English gave an impression of sincerity and helpfulness.- May 19, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Manager -Lek is a star. She is finest we have ever found in Thailand. Great rooms. Fantastic location. Amazing pool. We cannot praise the staff too highly All helpful Hotel is a few minutes walk to shops/Restaurants Pool chairs are superior. Hotel Feature Tip: Ask for anything and they will try to provide.- Apr 30, 2011