[Up to 53% Off] 4D3N Stay at J Boutique Hotel in Bali, Indonesia + Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 people. Choose 3-Course Dinner Package (RM938) or Full Day Bali Tour (RM1,038)
Customers are advised to call +62 361 761 888 or email Deevana Patong Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Mar 24, 2012.
According to historians who were not present at the historical event, Bali’s tourist popularity stems from an ancient king’s love of sunsets, long walks on beaches and an insatiable appetite for full-moon partying. See for yourself with a four-day, three-night stay for 2 people in a Superior Room at J Boutique Hotel in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from following options:
- For RM938, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast and 1 three-course dinner (RM1,885 published rack rate).
- For RM1,038, you get a 4D3N stay + daily buffet breakfast and 1 full day Bali tour (RM2,209 published rack rate).
What you get
- 4D3N stay at J Boutique Hotel
- Airport / hotel return transfers
- 2 bottles of beer or non-alcoholic mocktails upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 three-course dinner (Asian or Western fusion) OR 1 full day Bali tour (Click here to see full itinerary of the Bali tour.)
- 23 sqm room
- King-size or twin beds
- Jet spray shower
- Wall-mounted digital LCD flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Individually controlled air conditioner
- Blackout window curtain
- Hair dryer available upon request
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Mini bar and snacks
- 2 bottles of mineral water daily
- 2 telephones with IDD and direct call access
- Safety deposit box
- Welcome fruit platter
At the J Boutique Hotel, tourists find themselves surrounded by a plethora of shopping opportunities and local eyeball delights. Tropical travellers pitch tent in a superior room equipped with beds for two and in-room Wi-Fi. Pampered patrons are greeted with a fruit platter upon check-in and may unwind in the outdoor sky swimming pool, Jacuzzi or bar, taking in breathtaking views in between gulps of air. Nightcrawlers also enjoy Kuta Beach’s famed sunset, signalling the opening hours of Bali’s many nightlife attractions. Revellers stumbling back to the hotel may enjoy facilities like:
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge airport transfer service
- Bar and lounge
- Banquet room
- Wine Shop
- Roof top Swimming pool
- outdoor Jacuzzi
- Tours and travel service
Nearby places of interest
- South Kuta Beach (amazing sunsets and surfing)
- Centro Discovery Mall (international brands + cafes/restaurants with ocean views)
- WaterBom Bali (one of the biggest water theme parks in Asia)
- Kuta Art Market (T-shirts, wood carvings, traditional handicrafts, shoes, sarongs etc)
- Kuta Square street shopping alley
- Various nightlife attractions including bars and clubs
- Jimbaran seafood by Jimbaran-Kedongan beach
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Kuta, Bali.
Extra breakfasts may be purchased at US$10 per person while kids between 6-12 pay US$5 per person.
How it works
1. Call +62 361 761 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2.Purchase this Groupon.
3.Call +62 361 761 888 or email email@example.com and provide name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, dinner preferences, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
4. You will receive confirmation within 2 working days.
5. For rescheduling, customers are advised to check Facebook and Twitter for availability.
Photos of J Boutique Hotel, Bali:
Attractions around Bali:
Mother Temple of Besakih
Sunset at Tanah Lot
Kecak dance performance at Ubud
Local arts and crafts
Street markets at Kuta
Local ritual ceremonies
Local spas and massage parlours
Nightlife in downtown Kuta
Surfing at local beaches
J Boutique Hotel is ranked 26th out of 120 hotels in Kuta on Trip Advisor.
We walked in and the mere fact that the reception staff looked genuinely pleased to see us and keen to look after us made all the days’ stresses and disappointments ebb away. Our room was spacious, airy, clean and well kept. Food for all meals was excellent with a good mix/choice. – Apr 3, 2011.
The executives, staff and concierge - extremely warm and helpful! We used their complimentary pickup and drop to the main beach and the driver was very nice and helpful and even gave us a few tips seeing we are an all women grp (this I felt is very kind of him or else who really bothers nowadays!). Breakfast was great, rooms were great. Even as you walk into the hotel there is this awesome essential oils aroma that engulfs you! – Jul 14, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The staff are super friendly. There is free wifi which is super handy. I also got a free airport transfer. One thing that I absolutely LOVE about this hotel - the rooftop pool. Its very cool. – Jul 6, 2011.