[59% Off] 3D2N Stay at Ariva Gateway Kuching + Breakfast for 2 people. RM328 instead of RM800 published rack rate (only RM82 per person per night)
- Balcony overlooking the river or city.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room and more.
- Only 20-min drive from Kuching International Airport.
Stay period: Nov 2, 2011 – Feb 2, 2012.
Bookings must be made between Oct 25, 2011 – Jan 26, 2012.
Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
To reserve a room, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to existing booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
Customer required to present printed voucher upon check-in.
Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room.
3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to RM50 extra bed charge per night inclusive of breakfast.
Customers may extend stay at RM180 per room per night inclusive of breakfast.
Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak not included.
Valid at Ariva Gateway Kuching (Trescott.Gregory@stayariva.com).;
Customers are advised to call 082-250 958 or email Ariva Gateway Kuching at Trescott.Gregory@stayariva.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak. All bookings must be made by Jan 26, 2012.
Being a superhero is tough work, with chores like saving society, costume laundry and finding a new mask to wear for Halloween. Today’s Groupon offers a break for weary heroes: for RM328, you get a three-day, two-night stay in a Studio Executive room at Ariva Gateway Kuching in Kuching, Sarawak (RM800 published rack rate). Guest facilities include:
Studio Executive Room
- 320 sqft room
- Queen-size or twin bedding
- Balcony overlooking the river or city
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- International direct dial telephone
- Home entertainment system
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Ensconced in the heart of the city, the hotel provides temporary refuge for tourists or runaway brides. Nature lovers learn to adapt to concrete jungles, staying in close proximity to shopping and entertainment centres with a wave of modernity washing over green mindsets. Embarking on cultural quests, holidayers may pay visits to the various museums and landmarks in Kuching armed with cameras and other memory making gizmos. Less active individuals may opt to laze by the rooftop pool and enjoy the view of the city or make use of other facilities like:
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Steam and sauna room
- Meeting room
- Resident’s lounge
Nearby places of interest
- The Springs Shopping Centre
- Fort Margherita
- Sarawak Museum
- Padungan Road – China Town
- India Street
- Main Bazaar
- Kuching Waterfront
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Kuching.
How it works
- Call 082-250 958 or email Trescott.Gregory@stayariva.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Call 082-250 958 or email Trescott.Gregory@stayariva.com and provide name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Photos of Ariva Gateway Kuching:
Studio Executive Room - Double
Studio Executive Room - Twin
Rooftop swimming pool
Ariva Gateway Kuching
Attractions in Kuching & Sarawak:
Cat Museum (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Sarawak Cultural Village (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Niah Cave (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
National Park Sarawak (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Arts and crafts at Kuching local markets
Kampua Mee - famous local dish
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Ariva Gateway Kuching