[53% Off] 4D3N Stay at J Boutique Hotel in Bali, Indonesia + Full Day Bali Tour + Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 people. RM1,038 instead of RM2,209 published rack rate. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in the heart of Kuta Bali, 500m from South Kuta beach.
- Choose from 2 full day Bali tours.
- See Bedugul and Tanah Lot or Ubud and Kintamani volcanoes.
- South Kuta beach famous for sunsets and surfing.
- Rooftop swimming pool, Jacuzzi, wine lounge and bar.
- Short stroll to nightlife and shopping.
- Includes return airport transfers.
- 10% discount on spa services.
Customers are advised to call +62 361 761 888 or email J Boutique Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Mar 24, 2012.
According to historians who were not present at the historical event, Bali’s tourist popularity stems from an ancient king’s love of sunsets, long walks on beaches and an insatiable appetite for full-moon partying. See for yourself with today’s Groupon: for RM1,038, you get a four-day, three-night stay in a Superior Room at J Boutique Hotel in Bali, Indonesia and a full day Bali tour (RM2,209 published rack rate).
What you get
- 4D3N stay at J Boutique Hotel
- Full day Bali tour
- Airport / hotel return transfers
- 2 bottles of beer or non-alcholic mocktails upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 23 sqm room
- King-size or twin beds
- Jet spray shower
- Wall-mounted digital LCD flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Individually controlled air conditioner
- Blackout window curtain
- Hair dryer available upon request
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Mini bar and snacks
- 2 bottles of mineral water daily
- 2 telephones with IDD and direct call access
- Safety deposit box
- Welcome fruit platter
Eager eyes travel across Bali for a full day, with pre-selected tours of temples and lakes or non-explosive volcanoes. Back at the hotel, tourists find themselves surrounded by a plethora of shopping opportunities and local eyeball delights. Tropical travellers pitch tent in a superior room equipped with beds for two and in-room Wi-Fi. Pampered patrons are greeted with a fruit platter upon check-in and may unwind in the outdoor sky swimming pool, Jacuzzi or bar, taking in breathtaking views in between gulps of air. Nightcrawlers also enjoy Kuta Beach’s famed sunset, signalling the opening hours of Bali’s many nightlife attractions. Revellers stumbling back to the hotel may enjoy facilities like:
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge airport transfer service
- Bar and lounge
- Banquet room
- Wine Shop
- Roof top Swimming pool
- outdoor Jacuzzi
- Tours and travel service
Nearby places of interest
- South Kuta Beach (amazing sunsets and surfing)
- Centro Discovery Mall (international brands + cafes/restaurants with ocean views)
- WaterBom Bali (one of the biggest water theme parks in Asia)
- Kuta Art Market (T-shirts, wood carvings, traditional handicrafts, shoes, sarongs etc)
- Kuta Square street shopping alley
- Various nightlife attractions including bars and clubs
- Jimbaran seafood by Jimbaran-Kedongan beach
Check out WikiTravel for more things to do in Kuta, Bali.
Extra breakfasts may be purchased at US$10 per person while kids between 6-12 pay US$5 per person. Extra places on the full day tour may be purchased at US$90.
How it works
- Call +62 361 761 888 or email email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Call +62 361 761 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, dinner and tour preferences, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation within 2 working days.
- For rescheduling, customers are advised to check Facebook and Twitter for availability.
Photos of J Boutique Hotel, Bali:
Attractions around Bali:
Mother Temple of Besakih
Sunset at Tanah Lot
Kecak dance performance at Ubud
Local arts and crafts
Street markets at Kuta
Local ritual ceremonies
Local spas and massage parlours
Nightlife in downtown Kuta
Surfing at local beaches
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories