[43% Off] Sentosa Island Experience with Cable Car Ride + Cable Car Museum Admission + A la Carte High Tea or Buffet Dinner + Songs of the Sea Show for RM93 instead of RM162
- Popular tourism attraction with shopping, eating and cultural sites.
- 360-degree panoramic view of the skyline on the cable car ride.
- Learn about the history of the iconic cable car at its museum.
- Enjoy Singaporean tea and dinner favourites.
- Includes Song of the Sea, a marine themed show with live cast, water jets, flame bursts and music.
Contrary to popular belief, love can be valued in physical affection, acts of service and restaurant receipts. Add to your collection with today’s Groupon: for RM93, you get an evening package at Sentosa Island with a 2-way cable car ride to the island, an admission to the cable car museum, a choice of a la carte high tea or buffet dinner and an admission to the Songs of the Sea show for one person from Cebu Air Travel & Tours in Sentosa Island, Singapore (RM162 value). Deal includes:
- 2-way Jewel Cable Car Ride
- Cable Car Museum admission
- A la carte high tea or dinner at Taste of Singapore
- Song of the Sea Show
- Sentosa Island admission
While limousine rides have been done to death in romantic movies and cable cars are the new way to ostentatiously transport personal princesses. Alight at the wheelchair and baby pram friendly Jewel Box station in Mount Faber and sing the magic carpet ride song to designated dates while enjoying the scenic 360-degree view of the Singaporean skyline. Once arrived at Sentosa Island, explore the cable car museum and learn about the history of the iconic carriage. Rumbling travelled tummies are appeased with a la carte Singaporean dishes for tea or a buffet at dinner. Seal dating deals with delusions of grandeur by presenting partners with a Songs of the Sea show, a combination of water jets, flame bursts, pyrotechnics and music.
Customers must make their own way to the Jewel Box station on Mt Faber to access the cable car. The Cable car museum, Tastes of Singapore restaurant and Songs of the Sea show are within walking distances of each other. Alternatively, customers can hail their own taxis if they do not wish to walk to their destinations.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, contact details, Groupon serial number, redemption code / security code and preferred date for Songs of the Sea by Nov 30, 2011. No amendments can be made to booking once it is confirmed.
- Print out your voucher to collect your entry tickets at the Cebu Air Travel & Tours office: No. 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65, 238863 Singapore (Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm).
- Present your entry passes for the cable car ride, museum entry, Tastes of Singapore restaurant and Songs of the Sea show.
Jewel Cable Car cabin (Source: The Jewel Box)
Example of buffet spread at Tastes of Singapore restaurant
Song of the Sea show - snapshot 1 (Source: Sentosa)
Song of the Sea show - snapshot 2 (Source: Sentosa)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories