[52% Off] 4 Nano Marimo Moss Ball Pets from Japan for RM48 instead of RM100. Grows and Multiplies. Free Nationwide Delivery
- 1cm moss balls from Hokkaido, Japan that does not require feeding, special lighting or heating.
- Maintenance-free pet that survives on weekly water change and exposure to light.
- Multiplies and grows up to 5mm per year.
- Rids aquariums of algae and can live as long as 200 years.
- Instruction manual and fact sheet included.
Online redemption period: Oct 21, 2011 – Nov 5, 2011.
To redeem your Marimo balls, refer to ‘How it works’ in write up.
Limit 2 per person.;
Valid at Marimo (email@example.com).
Conventional house pets are susceptible to peer pressure, thumbing snouts at cut-price playthings and tipping garbage contents onto driveways for neighbours to leer at suspiciously. Acquire steadfast sidekicks with today’s Groupon: for RM48, you get four Marimo moss ball pets inclusive of nationwide delivery from Marimo (RM100 value).
Each Marimo ball meausres approximately 1cm in diameter, and will continue to grow 5mm a year during it's lifetime.
Canine companions fall short of evolutionary expectations with poor can-opening skills, unlike Marimo balls which subsist on water, light and love alone. With maternal units away on jet-setting jaunts, swampy spheres practice pirouettes and indulge in self-love, multiplying into mini Marimos for optimum playing pleasure during weekly volleyball matches. Prized pets battle out algae for nutrients and bragging rights, masking fierce spirits with cheery countenances. Marimo balls live as long as 200 years, making them ideal as family heirlooms and gifts to tortoise BFFs.
To keep Marimo balls happy:
- Change water once every week. Do not go for more than four weeks without changing water.
- Do not expose Marimo balls to direct sunlight.
- Do not expose Marimo balls to heat above 35 degrees.
- During weekly water changes, gently massage and squeeze out dirt from Marimo balls.
- Do not split Marimo balls to induce reproduction.
- If Marimo balls experience whitish or yellowish discolouration, add a tiny dash of salt to water.
- Place crystal stones or coral sand in water to speed growth of Marimo balls.
- If Marimo balls turn black or brown, they have sadly passed on and are now judging you silently from algae afterworlds.
How it works:
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Groupon’ in your email title.
- Provide your name, contact, voucher serial number, security /redemption code and address.
- You will receive confirmation within 2 working days.
- Products will be delivered within 7 working days after confirmation.
Various sizes of moss ball (1cm size is shown on the most right)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories