[17% Off] 2D1N Stay at the Prestigious 5-star Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur with Buffet Breakfast for 2 people for RM295.80 instead of RM358. Combine Multiple Groupons for Extended Stay
- 5-star hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness centre.
- Short stroll to Bukit Bintang, Petronas Twin Towers and other popular tourist spots.
- 2-min walk to Raja Chulan Monorail station.
- Free parking and in-room broadband internet access.
- Get 15% discount at The Sompoton Spa.
- Purchase multiple Groupons to extend stay.
Redemption period: Aug 5, 2011 – Dec 15, 2011.
Bookings must be made between Jul 30, 2011 – Dec 12, 2011.
Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
Not valid from Nov 29, 2011 – Dec 4, 2011.
May buy and use many.
May combine and use multiple Groupons for extended stay.
Person whose name is printed on voucher must be present at check-in.
Rates are inclusive of applicable tax and service charges.
Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room.
Additional bed for adult including breakfast charged at RM100++ per night.
Additional bed for child below 12 including breakfast charged at RM80++ per night.
Buffet breakfast is Halal.
Free parking valid for 1 vehicle only.;
Customers are advised to call Hotel Istana at 03-2141 9988 to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Dec 12, 2011.
When walking through the woods and chancing upon diverging roads, taking the road less travelled might make all the difference in non-conformist attitudes sure to get you lost. Follow the straight path to sanctuary with today’s Groupon: for RM295.80, you get a two-day, one-night stay for two people in a deluxe room, inclusive of buffet breakfast, at Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur (RM358 value).
Dust off country grime and suburban dwelling while embracing the rancour of city life, soaring skyscrapers and automatic doorways in Hotel Istana, furnished with all the amenities expected of a five-star hotel plonked in Kuala Lumpur. City slickers can lounge at the hotel’s fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna or Jacuzzi or head upstairs to the deluxe room which features:
• 38sqm spacious room
• King or twin beds
• Broadband internet connectivity
• Individually-controlled air-conditioning
• Basic room amenities including bathrobes, slippers and local newspaper
• Remote-controlled TV with movie channels
• Radio with five channels and piped-in music with bedside controls
• Complimentary coffee/tea-making facilities
• Executive writing table and chair
• International direct-dial telephones with bathroom extension
• Voice-mail system
• Electronic room keycard
• In-room electronic personal safe-box
• Long bath with separate shower area
• Full-length mirror and shaving mirror
• In-room iron & ironing board
• Luxury toiletries
• Shaving adaptor with 115-230V/AV 50 cycles
Guests dine at Taman Sari Brasserie after a comfy night’s rest, enjoying a buffet breakfast where kids up to four years old eat for free. Hotel Istana is strategically located in Kuala Lumpur within walking distance or a short taxi ride to many sights and sounds from the sense-assaulting malls of Bukit Bintang to the haggling corners of Petaling Street. Weary daywalkers returning to the hotel enjoy 15% discount on spa services at the hotel’s Sompoton Spa.
Nearby places of interest
- Petronas Twin Towers & Suria KLCC Shopping Mall (shop for luxury brands)
- Aquaria KLCC (oceanarium with over 5,000 aquatic and land creatures)
- Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur (discover Malaysian arts and crafts)
- Bukit Bintang (famous shopping and nightlife district in Kuala Lumpur)
- Menara Kuala Lumpur (panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur)
- Petaling Street (Chinatown selling knick-knacks and lots of good street food)
- Jalan Alor (famous food street)
- Little India (Indian food, accessories and fabrics)
- Central Market (Malaysian handicrafts, clothes, various knick-knacks)
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- Sze Ya Temple
- Pulliyar Court Malai Hindu Temple
- Masjid Jamek
- St. Mary’s Cathedral
How it works
- Call Hotel Istana at 03-2141 9988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred booking dates.
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Call 03-2141 9988 or email email@example.com to make a booking and provide your name, contact details, Groupon serial number, redemption code and preferred booking dates.
- You will receive confirmation within 24 hours.
Facebook: Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Photos of Hotel Istana & its amenities:
Sompoton Spa, Istana Hotel
Urban Bar, Istana Hotel
Business Centre, Istana Hotel
Oscar, Istana Hotel
Attractions around Kuala Lumpur:
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, KLCC (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Suria KLCC (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Aquaria, KLCC (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur (Photo credited to Pavilion KL)
Designer boutiques @ Bukit Bintang (Photo credited to Pavilion KL)
KL Tower (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Central Market - arts and crafts centre (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Petaling Street (Chinatown) (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Petaling Street (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Little India, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur