[36% Off] 2D1N Stay for 2 People at Tune Hotels Georgetown, Penang for RM41 instead of RM63.80 published rack rate (Only RM20.50 per person). No-Frills Accommodation with Premium Beds. Combine Groupons for Extended Stay. Limited Groupons
Customers are advised to book and confirm travel dates before purchasing travel tickets to Penang. All bookings must be made by Dec 15, 2011.
The most important things to a back-packer are his maps, cash and the use of his back. Check all three with today’s Groupon: for RM41, you get a two-day, one-night stay in a double room (RM63.80 value) at Tune Hotel – Downtown Penang.
- Double room (11 square metres)
- One queen-size King Koil bed (152 x 190 x 24cm)
- 250 thread count duvets
- En-suite heated shower and bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Toilet roll
- Housekeeping services: 10am – 5pm daily.
- Towels, toiletries, hairdryer, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, television and entertainment package are available with extra charges.
Fuss-free travellers delight in the open and modern décor of the clean and simple space while fulfilling indulgent tendencies with quality bed, premium duvet and an on-call sandman. Wash away travel lethargy and the day’s unsuccessful shopping bargains with a heated power shower and opt for add-ons like toiletries, air-conditioning and television, or settle for the lulling sounds of a ceiling fan and distant pigeon chatter. Located in Penang’s capital, Georgetown is littered with cultural landmarks and modern day consumerist centres for all types of curious epicures. Visit the Komtar Tower five-minutes away to explore the vibrant area from a bird’s eye view or seek refuge away from concrete jungles at the Batu Ferringhi beach.
Nearby places of interest:
- Komtar Tower - Tallest building in Penang with 360-degree view of the area.
- Queensbay Mall - Largest shopping mall in Penang
- New World Park food court
- Fort Cornwallis - A landmark where Captain Francis Light, founder of the island first landed. It houses, old photos and the fort’s historical account.
- Batu Ferringhi beach - Most popular beach in Penang with activities like canoeing, wind-surfing and parasailing.
- Penang Hill - Scenic train ride to the hill top and canopy walk activity.
- Tropical Spice Garden - 500 varieties of exotic and endemic tropical flora, spread over eight acres of secondary jungle.
- Sri Mariamman Temple
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec 15, 2011 and provide your name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
- You will receive email confirmation within 5 working days.
Photos of Tune Hotel
Photos of Penang