[50% Off] 4D3N all-inclusive Cruise to Phuket and Krabi on board the SuperStar Libra from Star Cruises. Inside stateroom cabin + 4 daily meals. Only RM660 instead of RM1,320 for 1 person. Limited Groupons
- Departs July 24, 2011 (Sunday).
- Penang – Phuket – Krabi – Penang route.
- Inside stateroom cabin with 2 single beds.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, driving range, gym,
basketball court, sauna, KTV lounge and more.
- 4 daily meals. Asian and continental cuisine.
- Nightly live entertainment.
- Shore excursions available for booking on board.
Ship departs Jul 24.
Twin-sharing lodging (Groupons must be purchased in pairs).
Bookings must be made before noon on Jul 22.
Passenger handling and fuel surcharge of RM196 per pax paid separately.
Prices quoted are valid for: Malaysians / foreigners with work permit or Permanent Resident Status in Malaysia / foreigner co-sharing a cabin with 1 Malaysian
Travel documents required:
- Passport (min. 6 months validity from date of sail)
- Malaysian Multiple Entry Visa (if required)
Slots are subject to availability.
Must present printed voucher during redemption.
Insurance and travel tickets to Penang not included.
See additional terms and conditions here.
For more date options, see our other deal for Star Cruises here.
Unlike the momentary relish of squeezing a new tube of toothpaste from the middle, a cruise offers longer lasting watery pleasures. Freshen up with today’s Groupon: for RM660, you get a 4-day, 3-night cruise to Krabi and Phuket on board the SuperStar Libra liner – with inside stateroom cabin and four daily meals – from Star Cruises (RM1,320 value). Cruise sails July 24, 2011.
The third largest cruise operator in the world, Star Cruises offers maritime holidays to popular Asian destinations. Star Cruises’ 709-feet SuperStar Libra liner – which accommodates up to 1,472 passengers at a time – is a mobile bastion serving international cuisine, life entertainment and a myriad of leisure activities under one roof for romantic companions and platonic partners alike. Eight restaurants and bars sate cultured bellies with a fine spread of Asian and continental cuisine ranging from buffets to Chinese-style dinners. Taking time off to rediscover forgotten limbs, land-walkers practice their swing at the outdoor driving range, or patronise the on-deck pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, jogging track and basketball court. Fervent toe-tappers find their muse gyrating at the Boomers disco, challenge their high notes at the Skyline KTV, or stand on the edge in the halls of chance. Those in favour of repose can get their bodies unknotted at the spa, or preen at the beauty parlour in preparation for a night of glitzy cabaret in the Galaxy of the Stars and Stardust lounges. Docking on the crystal waters of the Andaman, sun worshippers can opt to purchase shore excursions which let them absorb the sugar-dusted beaches, traditional architecture and charming Thai hospitality of Krabi and Phuket.
At the end of the day, guests retreat to their twin-sharing inside stateroom cabins – fitted with two single beds and an adjoining bath – to lay their heads down on soft pillows, and dream about trombone playing manatees. See full amenities and cruise itinerary.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Place a booking immediately with one of these methods:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, phone number, Groupon voucher serial number, redemption code and cruise date. On the day of embarkation, present your printed confirmation slip during check in at the Swettenham Pier to redeem boarding pass, OR
- Visit Star Cruises (Penang) office at No. 6 Beach Street, Logan Heritage Georgetown, 10300 Penang and present your printed Groupon voucher.
- Bookings must be made latest before noon on the Friday before date of departure.
- Paying for passenger handling and fuel surcharge:
- For bookings made via email, RM196 will be paid upon check in at the Swettenham Pier.
- For bookings made at Star Cruises (Penang), RM196 will be paid at the reservation counter located within the office.