[51% Off] 3D2N Stay at Ecotel Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand for 2 people. RM189 instead of RM381 published rack rate (Only RM94.50 per person). Combine Groupons for extended stay. Limited Groupons
- 3-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Close proximity to Pratunam Market and major shopping centres.
- European interior design.
- High speed Wi-Fi available throughout hotel.
- 20-minutes from sky train (BTS) stations.
Stay period: Oct 19, 2011 – Mar 31, 2012.
Bookings must be made between Oct 11, 2011 – Mar 24, 2012.
Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
To reserve a room, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.Limit 4 per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
Blackout dates: Jan 23;–;Jan 31, 2011.
No rescheduling allowed once bookings have been made or voucher will be forfeited.
Customer required to present voucher upon check-in.
Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child below 12;per room.
3rd guest aged 12;and above subject to 600 baht extra bed charge per night inclusive of breakfast.
Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand not included.
Valid at Ecotel Bangkok:
-;+66 2254 9966
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 2254 9966 or email Ecotel Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Mar 24, 2012.
Tourists may go sightseeing via foot, car or image search engines. Today’s Groupon treats you to the real deal: for RM189, you get a three-day, two-night stay in a Superior Room at Ecotel Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand (RM381 published rack rate). Guest facilities include:
- 28 sqm room
- Twin or double beds
- Private bathroom with glass wall shower
- International direct dial telephone
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Television with cable channels
Surrounded by shops of all shapes and sizes, Ecotel Bangkok offers respite from the rigours of browsing and bargaining. Shopaholics frolic among the many markets and malls in search of a bargain on items like clothing and food while struggling to keep purse strings tight. Eschewing bargain bins, vivacious voyagers may embark on sightseeing missions, with museums and landmarks aplenty to keep eager eyes happy. Weary muscles developed from long days outside the hotel may recuperate in rooms, while facilities available to hotel guests include:
- Thai restaurant
- European cafe
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Nearby places of interest
- Baiyoke tower
- Suan Pakkad palace
- Thai Labour museum
- Victory Monument
- Pratunam market
- Chatuchak weekend market
- City Complex mall
- Restaurants and bars
Buffet breakfast may be purchased at 150 baht per meal. Airport / hotel return transfers via car may be arranged at 1,600 baht round trip for a maximum of three people while round trip transfers via van cost 2,000 baht for a maximum of nine people.
How it works
- Call +66 (0) 2254 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Call +66 (0) 2254 9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and provide your name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, mode of hotel / airport transfer (if desired), Groupon serial number and redemption / security code to make your reservation.
- You will receive confirmation within 1 working day.
Photos of Ecotel
Attractions in Bangkok