[Up to 47% Off] iPhone 4 / 4S Backup Battery Casing from RM118. Delivery within Peninsular Malaysia Available. Limited Groupons
- iPhone 4 / 4S casing with backup battery.
- Up to 300 hours standby time.
- Includes bracket stand for video viewing.
- Slim, durable casing.
- 3-month limited warranty.
- Redemption period: Feb 20, 2012 – Mar 19, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Valid at Groupon Malaysia (03-7949 0888 ext. 268)
- Online redemption period: Jan 29, 2012 – Feb 6, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Colours subject to availability.
- Valid at Gmask (enquiries: Info@gcharge.com.sg).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
Much like removing batteries from a mobile phone, when inserting batteries into a brick, nothing happens. Today’s Groupon restores functionality with G[CHARGE] iPhone 4 / 4S backup battery casing from Gmask. Choose from the following options:
- 1 battery casing for RM118 (RM215 value)
- 2 battery casings for RM228 (RM430 value)
Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia
- 1 battery casing (RM215 value) with delivery to Peninsular Malaysia (RM7 value) for RM125 (RM222 total value)
- 2 battery casings (RM430 value) with delivery to Peninsular Malaysia (RM7 value) for RM235 (RM437 total value)
- Colour: black / white
- Weight: 53.5g
- Capacity: 1450mah
- Material: abs
- Cell type: li-polymer
- Dimension: 15mm (W) × 61mm (L) × 124mm (H)
- Standby time: up to 300 hours
- Talk time: up to 7 hours
- Internet surfing: up to 6 hours
- Wi-fi: up to 8 hours
- Audio play: up to 40 hours
- Video play: up to 10 hours
- 3-month limited warranty
Lifeless devices absorb stored energy for up to 300 standby hours and seven talk time hours despite sporting Black or White appearances characteristic of silent movies. Unassuming skins maintain slim outlooks while packing sturdy armour and a dozen hamburgers. Bracket stands cling to master cases for videos, movies and food fight replays from grassroots camera. Mechanical mates come with three-month limited warranty for manufacturing defects.
Ask a Question