[61% Off] 2D1N Stay at Fraser’s Silverpark Resort, Pahang for RM58 instead of RM150. Combine Groupons for extended stay or room upgrade. Limited Groupons
- Studio apartment with private balcony.
- Nature resort set amidst lush forest and scenic mountain landscapes.
- Near numerous hiking trails, waterfalls and is a prime bird-watching location.
- Recreational facilities include TV & game room, pool table, archery range, tennis court, foosball table and more.
- Complimentary parking.
- Combine Groupons to extend stay or upgrade apartment.
- Stay period: Jan 1, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 13, 2011 – Jun 20, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For bookings, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up.
- Rescheduling not allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Max. 1 extra mattress charged at RM30 nett per night.
- Breakfast not included.
- Customer required to present printed voucher upon check-in.
- Voucher holder must be present at check-in.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Transportation to Fraser’s Hill not included.
- Not valid for eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- No refund shall be made upon expiry of Groupon after the redemption period.
- Valid at Fraser’s Silverpark Resort (email@example.com).
Customers are advised to call
Fraser’s Silverpark Resort at 013-388 4860 or 03-4251 5462/5463/5464 or 013-391 4860 to check availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon. Bookings must be made by Jun
As smart phones dominate the mobile phone market, it opened up a cutting-edge platform of interconnectivity but led to the rise of new afflictions including sore thumbs and Obsessive Email Disorder. Go searching for new berries with today’s Groupon: for RM58, you get a two-day, one night stay in a studio apartment for two at Fraser’s Silverpark Resort in Fraser’s Hill, Pahang (RM150 value).
- Queen-sized bed
- Ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi available
- Attached bathroom
- Standing shower
- IDD telephone
- Luggage rack
Perched atop Fraser’s Hill amidst cool climates and overlooking slaving city clockworks, Fraser’s Silverpark Resort divulges arcane whispers of country living and Swiss literary fiction. Travellers who find their way up the winding paths enjoy a studio apartment complete with internet access (in lobby and selected rooms) amidst rolling landscapes and tweeting birds.
Buffet or American breakfast may be purchased for RM15 while guests travelling in groups can purchase multiple Groupons for larger accommodation:
- 1 Groupon: Studio apartment
- 2 Groupons: 2-bedroom apartment
- 3 Groupons: 3-bedroom apartment
Nearby places of interest
- Jeriau Waterfall
- Royal Fraser’s Hill Golf Course
- Flower Nursery
- Fraser's Hill Lake
- Mini zoo and park
- The Paddock
- Horse Riding
- Jungle trekking
- Hemmant Trail
- Bishop’s Trail
- Abu Suradi Trail
- Pine Tree Trial
- Rompin Trail
- Kindersley Trail
- Maxwell Trail
For more ideas on what to do at Fraser’s Hill, check out Wikitravel.
How it works
1. 1. Call Fraser’s Silverpark Resort during the office hours as follows (Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm; Sat: 9am – 12pm / closed on Sundays) to check on availability of preferred travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, contact details, preferred booking dates, voucher code and redemption code to make a booking.
4. You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days
For Reservations please contact Ms. Yuai at 019-388 4860
For General Enquiries please contact Ms. Abby at 013-391 4860
Sales Office numbers: 03-4251 5463, 03-4251 5464
Resort number: 09-362 2888
Facebook: Fraser's Silverpark Resort Fraser's Hill
Photos of Fraser’s Silverpark Resort:
Photos of local attractions:
Iconic Fraser's Hill Clock Tower
Iconic Fraser's Hill Post Office
English style architectures
Jeriau waterfall (Source: Fraser's Hill Development Corporation)
Woodballing (Source: Fraser's Hill Development Corporation)
Bird watching (Source: Fraser's Hill Developement Corporation)
Hundreds of species of tropical birds (Source: Fraser's Hill Developement Corporation)
Jungle trekking (Source: Fraser's Hill Development Corporation)
Archery (Source: Fraser's Hill Development Corporation)
Despite the Crowlands Health Golf Club having not received a large number of reviews, recent testimonials have been positive with golfers praising the maintenance of the course all year round.
Service excellent... when i ask something from housekeeping, they immediately send to my room. Room are nice n comfortable.. Big rooms....strategic location and have nice view...like so much. - Apr 7, 2011.
Resort place in strategic place. nice view and it very good for family and for your honeymoon. Good and sweet staff - Jul 24, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
It is been a good overnite stay in the hotel, with cool air and nice balcony to enjoy the view. The room is wide enough to stay for numbers of people, is an ideal place to stay for gathering with friends and family. The breakfast provided also quite nice, a traditional taste of Malaysia. - Jun 12, 2011.