[70% Off] 1-month Online Interactive Photography Course for RM88 instead of RM294. Choose Beginner’s Course or Focused Themes like Editing, Lighting, or Portrait Courses
- Online classes commence on the first Monday of the month.
- Includes videos, hand-outs, self-assessed assignments, and 1-month access to learning materials to further improve photography skills.
- Choose from beginner’s course or single themed courses like lighting, editing, and portrait photography.
- Learn to fully utilise camera settings to improve photography skills.
- Instructors with over 5 years of experience.
- Receive certificate of completion upon finishing course.
- Online redemption period strictly between Jan 20, 2013 – Apr 20, 2013.
- Limit 3 per person. May buy 2 as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Students are required to possess basic understanding of English to participate in the online course.
- Internet connection and audio required.
- Access to learning materials valid for 1 month from registered intake.
- Intakes commence on the first Monday of every month.
- Valid at Flying Photo School (http://gr.pn/flyingphotoschooljan2013).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Go to (http://gr.pn/flyingphotoschooljan2013) by Apr 20, 2013.
- Select desired course and click 'add to cart'. After that, Key in your Groupon voucher code to the column next to 'Checkout button' and click update subtotal when you plan to check-out.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the required column as requested.
- You will receive access to chosen course within 2 working days.
Pictures are important to capture important events, memorialise unflattering hair-dos, and mock vampires with no reflections. Marginalise the undead with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get a one-month online photography course worth RM294 from Flying Photo School.
Step beyond worlds of cat pictures and macro food images with one-month online photography classes that commence on the first Monday of each month. Courses come equipped with instructional videos, hand-outs, and assignments that relive college days while instructors prompt procrastinating people with words of encouragement and virtual cupcakes. Select courses that cover photography bases or choose concentrated courses that focus on single intermediate topics like lighting, editing, or portrait photography. Newly endowed shutter experts learn to utilise machine settings to take optimal pictures of penguins, as validation of time spent comes in the form of clearer imagery and official paperwork.
Internet access and audio required.