[44% Off] Genting Highlands: 2D1N Stay for 2 at First World Hotel + Tickets to ‘FREEZE’ on Ice for RM180 instead of RM320. RM90 per person. Limited Groupons
- Valid for check-ins on Sun, Mon – Thu only.
- Stay period: Jul 22, 2012 – Aug 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Aug 10, 2012.
- Bookings on Jul 16, 2012 must be made 9am onwards only.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- May buy and use many.
- Management reserves the rights to alter or remove entitilements or rates of add-ons without prior notice.
- Max. 2 combined Groupons (rooms) per guest name, per stay date.
- Max. 2 people per room.
- Check-in time: 3pm, check-out time: 12pm (the next day).
- Enquiries: 03-2718 1118
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 2D1N Standard Room stay for 2 people.
- PS1 Tickets to ‘FREEZE’ on ice for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Genting Highlands.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Buffet breakfast for guest aged 13 and above at First World Café: RM29++ per person.
- Buffet breakfast for guest aged 12 and below at First World Café: RM14.50++ per person.
- Jul 27, 2012 – Jul 28, 2012.
- Jul 31, 2012.
- Aug 3, 2012 – Aug 4, 2012.
- Aug 10, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Fill in this online form: http://www.rwgenting.com/groupon.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Present printed Groupon, IC / passport, and printed confirmation email during check-in.
Performances on ice often provide visual delight, unlike performances on fire, which usually fall to the ground. Keep hearts and energy burning with this Groupon: for RM180, you get a stay for two in a Standard room, inclusive of tickets to the ‘FREEZE’ show on ice (RM320 value) at First World Hotel in Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- 207 sq ft
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Television with in-house movie channel
Venue: Genting International Showroom
Ticket zone: PS1
Away from the sultry humidity of urban jungles, the hotel at Genting Highlands welcomes visitors with cooler temperatures and temperaments as outbound trippers get away for a night of fun and shenanigans. Keep kids or hearts in tow when fun seekers embark on rollercoaster rides in outdoor and indoor theme parks before settling down for death-defying tricks, acrobatic wonders, and love declarations at ‘FREEZE’ on ice. When not spending time in the 500,000 square feet of theme park entertainment, guests may venture to partake in other activities or discover surrounding sights like:
- Restaurants and coffee shops
- Safe deposit boxes
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- First World Plaza
- Genting Outdoor Theme Park
- First World Indoor Theme Park
- Water park
- Snow World
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Awana Skyway cable car ride
- Chin Swee Caves Temple
- Cradle Rock
- Genting Sempah Welcome Arch
Facebook: First World Hotel, Genting Highlands
Seating plan for ‘FREEZE’:
Enquiries: 03-2718 1118 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stayed in first world for 3 times and drove up and find driving is no hassle! Surprised it has guiness world record for most no. of hotel rooms!! It is good in terms of location compared other genting hotels. We can go to indoor and outdoor rides + all food are nearby including shopping, arcade, bowling, etc. – Dec 11, 2011
world biggest hotel with unique indoor and outdoor theme park and casino etc....such a wonderful experience in the first week of June 12, courtesy SOTC, average size of room and good food, but a place must to visit when go th kualalampur and genting highland – Jun 17, 2012
Have stayed at Resort Hotel Genting Highlands previously but much preferred First World Hotel after staying here. Mainly because of the location. It's quite a long walk from the bus station and the themepark to the other hotels, whereas the First World hotel lobby is just directly below the themeparks. – Jun 14, 2012