[32% Off] Learn to Fly a Cessna 150 Aircraft like a Pilot for RM399 instead of RM590
- Fly up to 1,500 feet in a Cessna 150 Aircraft.
- Learn how to control aircraft under supervision of pilot.
- 20-min flight over the Klang Valley.
- Includes 10-minute ground briefing.
- Redemption period: Nov 22, 2011 – Feb 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 11, 2011 – Feb 18, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to flight or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid daily (including public holidays).
- Morning session: 7.30am / Afternoon session: 4pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 6 students per session.
- Flights are conducted individually.
- Insurance not provided.
- For customers aged 10 and above only.
- Customers below age 18 require written consent from parent / guardian.
- Flights subject to cancellation / rescheduling depending on weather and aircraft availability.
- Women past 9 weeks of pregnancy or those with critical illnesses should avoid this activity.
- Individuals with heart complications are advised to consult FAS Udara Flying Club before purchasing this Groupon.
- Valid at FAS Udara Flying Club (03-7805 2895).
Like swimming, individuals learning to fly require lessons, wing training and a pair of floats. Ditch plastic security blankets with today's Groupon: for RM399, you get to learn how to fly a Cessna 150 aircraft, including pre-briefing plus 20 minutes of flight time from FAS Udara Flying Club (RM590 value).
Fulfilling childhood dreams of flight, wingless birds brief prospective aviators on flying techniques as well as safety procedures in case of turbulence caused by a passing flock of dragons. Upon completing briefing, excited eagles board the appropriately named aircraft before cruising above the Klang Valley for 20 minutes. Pictures can be taken aboard the flight, making for great memories and showoff material, but attempts to imitate stunt planes will be met with more than mere disapproving looks. Flying foxes are advised not to sail the skies on empty stomachs, and are encouraged to don comfortable clothing to avoid tight situations in the air.Phone: 03-7805 2895
Still unclear? Discuss this discount