[Up to 57% Off] Nepal: 10D9N Himalayan Trekking Tour + Stay + Meals + Yoga Classes + Return Airport Transfer + More for 1 (RM2,450) / 2 (RM4,500) People. From RM2,250 per person
- Trek through the majestic and breathtaking Himalayas in Nepal.
- Experienced local guide bestows knowledge on Nepali culture and traditions.
- Overnight stays in hotels in Pokhara and Kathmandu, and traditional lodges during the trek.
- Meditate and participate in yoga classes.
- Certified by Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal.
- Valid until Apr 26, 2013.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Nepl available (tickets to be purchased separately):
- AirAsia: once daily, 3 times a week
- MAS: once daily, 3 times a week
- Nepal Airlines: once daily, 6 times a week
- Tour period: Oct 16, 2012 – Apr 26, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 24, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 months prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 working days prior to confirmed booking date. Surcharge of USD100 per person for rescheduling less than 30 working days.
- For specific tour dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Children aged 11 – 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Not valid for children aged 10 and below.
- Max. 15 people per group.
- Suitable for fairly fit individuals aged 11 and above.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 5 nights stay in hotel at Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- 4 nights stay in traditional lodges during treks.
- 9x daily breakfast.
- 5x vegetarian lunch during treks.
- 4x vegetarian dinner during treks.
- 1x farewell dinner with cultural activities.
- Permit and national park fees.
- Experienced local guides.
- Meditation and yoga classes.
- Ground transport for tour activities.
- Return airport transfer.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Travel insurance.
- Travel visa to Nepal (2 passport sized photo along with USD 25 payable to Nepal Embassy or upon arrival at Nepal airport).
- Lunch on day 1, 2, 8, 9, and 10.
- Dinner on day 1, 2, 7, 8, and 10.
- Tipping for trekking crew.
- Private accommodation for single traveller: USD240 per person. Single travellers without private accommodation will share a room with another single traveller of the same gender.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Earthbound Expeditions at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kathmandu, Nepal. All bookings must be made by Dec 31, 2012.
Breathlessness experienced in high altitudes is often attributed to thinning air, a decrease in oxygen, and the sight of a chasing yeti. Today’s Groupon keeps hearts pumping with a Himalayan trekking tour, inclusive of hotel and traditional lodge stays, meals, yoga and meditation classes, return airport transfer and more from Earthbound Expeditions in Nepal. Choose from the following options:
- Tour package for 1 person for RM2,450 (RM5,263 published rack rate)
- Tour package for 2 people for RM4,500 (RM10,527 published rack rate) (only RM2,250 per person)
- Oct 16, 2012 – Oct 25, 2012
- Nov 9, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012
- Nov 23, 2012 – Dec 1, 2012
- Mar 19, 2013 – Mar 28, 2013
- Mar 31, 2013 – Apr 9, 2013
- Apr 1, 2012 – Apr 10, 2013
- Apr 8, 2013 – Apr 17, 2013
- Apr 17, 2013 – Apr 26, 2013
Seeking memorable escapades, adventurous travellers cast away worldly worries with trekking tours as voyagers march through views of majestic Himalayan snow-capped peaks and hazy dreams. Experience once-in-a-lifetime sights of exquisite floras, pristine wilderness, and local lifestyles before expert guides assist mountaineers in discovering Nepali culture, traditions, and secret recipes. When not conversing with native residents or inner voices, voyagers embark on meditation and yoga exercises, soothing minds, physical bodies and troubled souls.
This tour package is suitable for fairly fit individuals aged 11 and above. Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions.
Additional excursions available (subject to charges)
- Bhutan tour
- Trishuli river rafting
- Everest scenic flight
- Chitwan national park
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Golden Triangle India tour
- Traditional Nepali cooking class
Facebook: Earthbound Expeditions
I recommend Earthbound Expeditions 100%. Rajan was fantastic to deal with and made the entire journey pain free. Will definitely go through Earthbound Expeditions again and recommend this company to anyone who wants a well organised adventure with excellent guides and porters. – Apr 10, 2012
Back in Kathmandu, talking to other Earthbound travelers about our respective guides, I knew immediately that not only Sudip, our guide, is a great professional, but every other guide working for Rajan is as good as him. This comes to prove that considering Earthbound as our Nepal trip dealer was the best option we could have ever taken. – Nov 29, 2010
Earthbound has a really good team of guides and porters. My wife forgot her lens case at Pokra and my porter Kadam smilingly agreed to go back 30 Kms and get the bag while we continued our journey to Dampus, with my guide Narendra carrying the backpack in Kadam's absence. The food was great and the hotels booked were neat and clean. I would recommend Earthbound to all my friends and will definitely avail their services for my second trip to Nepal. Thanks Earthbound Expeditions. – Dec 4, 2010