[Up to 52% Off] 10-storey Shoe Rack. Stores up to 30 pairs of shoes. Choose 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) Units. From RM90 per unit. Nationwide Delivery Included
- 10-storey shoe storage system.
- Stores up to 30 pairs of shoes.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Space-saving and easy to assemble.
- Nationwide delivery included.
- Online redemption period strictly between Apr 2, 2012 – May 2, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- Valid at e-ville.com (http://gr.pn/evilleshoerack).
- Enquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Visit http://gr.pn/evilleshoerack, and click ‘Check Out’.
- Enter your Groupon voucher code before completing purchase.
- You will receive immediate email confirmation.
- You will receive your product within 31 working days.
Influenced by disorganised beings, irked individuals alleged form follow function, precision, and floor tiles. Today’s Groupon systemises lives with a 10-storey shoe rack, inclusive of nationwide delivery from e-ville.com. Choose from:
- One 10-storey shoe rack (RM179 value) + nationwide delivery (RM16 value) for RM99 instead of RM195
- Two of 10-storey shoe racks (RM358 value) + nationwide delivery (RM16 value) for RM180 instead of RM374 (only RM90 per unit)
- Dimension: 142cm (H) x 55cm (W) x 17cm (D)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Material: steel and plastic
- Capacity: stores up to 30 pairs of shoes
- 10-storey shoe rack
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 3 months
Like libraries and condominiums, the ten-storey shoe rack is a systemised storage for hot heels, shoes and households with hot heels and shoes. Store up footwear with the rack possessing a capacity of 30 pairs of shoes and deodoriser sprays, bringing order back to disorganised store rooms and people. Appearing in shades of white, do-it-yourself footwear folks assemble multi-level shoe shelves without hammering and careless calculations. After completion, the rack is paraded to carpenters and shoe stores to admire masterpieces and new living arrangements of shoes.
Ask a Question