[Up to 59% Off] Fujian Tie Guan Yin Tea + Yunnan Green Pu-Erh Tea. Choose 1 (RM60) / 2 (RM105) / 4 (RM190) Tins. From RM47.50 per tin. Nationwide Delivery Included. Limited Groupons
- 50g tie guan yin tea and 75g green pu-erh tea.
- Choose 1, 2, or 4 tins.
- Fujian tie guan yin tea: Assists in anti-ageing, weight loss, improves digestion and skin health, and more.
- Yunnan green pu-erh tea: Assists in anti-ageing, weight loss, and reduces blood pressure and blood sugar level.
- Nationwide delivery included.
- Online redemption period strictly between Mar 31, 2012 – Apr 14, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- Store tea in a dry and clean place.
- Valid at d’Tea Cottage (email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Apr 14, 2012 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days.
- Delivery begins Apr 16, 2012 and you will receive your product(s) within 14 working days.
Much like anger management meetings, tea drinkers gather in one place, talk about plights of life, and still find themselves in hot waters. Today’s Groupon concocts characters with a blend of Fujian tie guan yin tea and Yunnan green Pu-erh tea, inclusive of nationwide delivery from d’Tea Cottage. Choose from:
- 1 tin of tea (RM108 value) + nationwide delivery (RM8 value) for RM60 instead of RM116
- 2 tins of tea (RM216 value) + nationwide delivery (RM16 value) for RM105 instead of RM232 (only RM52.50 per tin)
- 4 tins of tea (RM432 value) + nationwide delivery (RM32 value) for RM190 instead of RM464 (only RM47.50 per tin)
Sitting on tables within homes of traditional settings and antique carvings, sippers enjoy tea leaves over conversations and poetry recitals. Contained in air-tight metal confinements, beneficial blends of tie guan yin and green pu-erh make good aiding agents for greater health. Green pu-erh leaves produce strong flavoured tea while tie guan yin shrubs produce smooth liquid, settling minds and bizarre buds of tea drinkers and cup collectors into peaceful realms while awaiting for more air-flown leaves to fall on doorsteps.
Facebook: D'Tea Cottage
Green pu-erh tea
Tie guan yin tea
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories