[51% Off] 2D1N Stay for 2 people at Century Pines Resort, Cameron Highlands + Breakfast for RM205 instead of RM420 published rack rate (only RM102.50 per person). Combine Groupons for Longer Stay
- 4-star resort in Cameron Highlands surrounded by landscaped gardens.
- Stay in a Deluxe Room with garden view.
- Close to restaurants, shops and night market.
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms available on request.
- No surcharge for public holidays.
- Upgrade to Superior Room for RM50.
- Stay period: Oct 1, 2011 – Nov 15, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- RM50 surcharge for check-ins on Nov 5 & 6, 2011.
- Rescheduling must be done 3 days prior to original booking, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- To book a room, refer to ‘How it works’ in write up.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons to extend stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children below age 12.
- Extra bed with breakfast charged at RM50 per head.
- Breakfast for additional person charged at RM28 per adult and RM15 per child (ages 5 - 11).
- Breakfast served is pork-free.
- Check-in: 2pm / Check-out: noon.
- Late check-out available upon request.
- Transportation to Cameron Highlands not included.
- Valid at Century Pines Resort:
- 05-491 5115
- 05-491 5715
- 012-433 5515
- 019-476 8815
Customers are encouraged to call Century Pines Resort at 05-491 5115 / 05-491 5715 / 012-433 5515 / 019-476 8815 to check availability of preferred booking dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Cameron Highlands. Bookings must be made before Nov 14, 2011.
Some of the best forms of impromptu exercise include typing excessively at a computer for days on end, walking in circles in search of fresh ideas, and fleeing downhill when chased by venomous mountain goats. Head for base camp with today’s Groupon: for RM205, you get a two-day, one-night stay in a Deluxe Room inclusive of breakfast for two at Century Pines Resort in Cameron Highlands, Pahang (RM420 published rack rate value).
Deluxe Room (non-smoking rooms available upon request)
- Spacious room with super king size bed
- Bathroom with individual water heating system
- TV with selective Astro channels
- Fresh air ventilation system (selected units)
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Room overlooking garden
- Mini fridge
- Twin bed available upon request
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Room safe
Separated from pine trees by Tudor-esque architecture, sandstone monuments and spacebars, Century Pines Resort offers escapists the opportunity to revel in natural highland wonders without the hassle of downtown traffic. Avoid pesky salesmen by stowing away a hotel featuring:
- Coffee house and Wi-Fi-equipped alfresco dining terrace
- Grand ballroom
- Meeting rooms
- Century therapy spa
- In-house laundrette
- Souvenir shop
- Basement parking
- Landscape gardens
Customers can opt to upgrade to the Superior Room with Garden for an additional RM50.
Nearby places of interest
- Boh Tea Plantation – 7km distance
- Restaurant and shops – 200m distance
- Night market – 5km distance
- Jungle trek – 1km distance
1. Call Century Pines Resort at 05-491 5115 / 05-491 5715 / 012-433 5515 / 019-476 8815 to check availability of preferred booking dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Call or email Century Pines Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and provide your name, contact details, Groupon serial number, redemption code / security code and preferred booking dates.
4. You will receive a confirmation within 1 working day.
Deluxe room (with garden)
Superior room (with garden)
Agoda users gave Century Pines Resort a score of 7.2 based on 2447 reviews on. Many reviewers praised the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel’s strategic location from town.
Loved the rooms. It's nice and clean and really spacious. Great to enjoy the natural cool weather of Cameron Highlands. It's just next to a little park so it's great if you want to bring your family there for a relaxing stroll to enjoy the cool air. Just a little further away is the town so it's really convenient if you need to get anything or just to go grab a meal. The reception staff were nice and efficient but they could be friendlier, probably the hectic long weekend is a bit too much for them though. The hotel had a nice ambience with pine trees out in from and warm interior decor. – Sep 17, 2011
it is located in a strategic area in tanah rata town. the distance to the next town is brinchang which is only about a 20-25 minutes walk away. with this nice and cooling weather, it is no harm to walk all the way to brinchang for the night market. the hotel is clean and indeed cozy. whether is it for family or couples, it's hotel best to stay in. surrounded by trees makes it even more peaceful and quiet.i will definitely continue to stay in this hotel every time i return to cameron highlands. – Sep 17, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
My wife said she had a wonderful time with modern well equiped facilities in the room.Breakfast is very good.I love jogging and this is the best place because there is a big field consists of 2 football fields, volleyball and basketball court.We had a nice steam boat at the hotel's restaurant. – Sep 11, 2011