[38% Off] Singapore Flyer Ride + Singapore River Cruise for RM70 instead of RM113
- See Singapore 165m from the ground on the Singapore Flyer.
- Stroll along 5 access paths amidst serene rainforest.
- 30-minute scenic cruise down Singapore River.
- See Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Esplanade and Merlion Park.
- Free entry for children below 3.
- Free nationwide delivery of tickets.
- Travel period: Dec 6, 2011 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Ticket redemption period: Nov 4, 2011 – Nov 18, 2011.
- May buy and use many.
- Singapore Flyer ride valid daily until 6pm only (including public holidays).
- Children aged 3 and below participate for free.
- Transportation to Singapore not included.
- Valid at Cebu Air Travels and Tours (+65 6235 2328).
Dreams are often shattered due to unreal targets such as flying, levitating or outswimming a shark. Today’s Groupon partially fulfils two of the three: for RM70, you get to ride the Singapore Flyer (SGD29.50 value) and participate in the 30-minute HiPPO river cruise (SGD15) from Cebu Air Travels and Tours (SGD44.50 / approx. RM113 total value).
Pseudo flyers head up the Singapore flyer with cameras and eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon to revell in majestic views of the city-state 165 metres above the earth’s surface. Upon getting back down to earth, tourists walk on winding paths snaking through rainforests, getting up and close with nature in the midst of concrete jungles. Like swimmers with floaters, travellers cruise through Singapore River and take in the sights of Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Esplanade and Merlion Park while admiring the lack of litter. River tours begin every 25 minutes, allowing perennial latecomers to get away with continued tardiness.
How it works
1. Fill in this online form by Nov 18, 2011.
2. You will receive email confirmation within 2 working days.
3. Delivery of tickets begin Nov 21, 2011. You will receive your tickets within 14 working days.
4. Call +65 6235 2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
If you are lucky enough to get clear skies this is a great attraction both day and night, the view is spectacular and also gives you a good perspective of where things are in relation to each other. The flier is also close, in easy walking distance, to the new Marinia Sands Hotel and Casino complex which is well worth a look. – Nov 1, 2011.