[30% Off] 4GB Echo Smartpen from RM488. Digitally Records Handwritten Notes and Audio. Nationwide Delivery Available. Limited Groupons
- Echo Smartpen digitally records handwritten notes and audio.
- 4GB storage space records up to 400 hours of audio.
- Send and share notes and audio to Evernote, Facebook, Google Docs, compatible mobile devices and email.
- Includes Livescribe Starter Notebook and 500MB online storage account.
- Suitable for students and working professionals.
- 1-year warranty.
- Nationwide delivery available.
- Redemption period: Apr 2, 2012 – Apr 23, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 28, 2012 – Apr 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 working days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Online redemption period strictly between Mar 8, 2012 – Mar 17, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Big’ANT (03-7728 1111).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- For pick-up, call 03-7728 1111 at least 2 days in advance to make a booking.
- For deliveries, fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/bigant) by Mar 17, 2012.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation.
- Deliveries begin Apr 2, 2012 and you will receive your pen within 14 working days.
The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is blunt and the pen is sharp. Today’s Groupon sharpens note-taking with an Echo Smartpen from BIG’ant. Choose from:
- Pick-up: 4GB Echo Smartpen for RM488 instead of RM699
- Delivery: 4GB Echo Smartpen (RM699 value) + nationwide delivery (RM10 value) for RM498 instead of RM709
- Length: 158 mm
- Width: 19.7 mm at top, 11.5 mm at tip
- Weight: 36g (without cap)
- Processor: ARM 9
- Screen: 96x18 OLED Display
- Camera: High speed infrared camera (over 70 images/sec)
- Storage: 4GB NAND (up to 400 hours recording time, depending on selected audio quality setting)
- Microphone embedded (mono recording)
- Built-in speaker with 3.5mm audio jack
- 1-year warranty
- Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.5.5 or later, including 10.6
- Windows XP with SP3 or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 600 MHz CPU or higher
- 300 MB minimum free disk space
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Livescribe Desktop 2.7 for Windows or Mac OS, and Smartpen firmware version 2.7 or later
- Starter Dot Paper notebook
- 2 Smartpen caps
- 2 ink cartridges
- Micro USB cable
- 2 manuals
- 500MB online storage account
handwritings, smart pens record notes as they are written in forgotten arts of
penmanship, ensuring annotations remain in electronic memories unfazed by fire,
coffee spills, and homework-eating dogs. Embedded microphones record interviews
and lectures as 4GB internal space allows 400 hours of audio to be recalled in
electronic domains. Etched notes and audio engraved in storage can be shared
and transmitted to Evernote, Facebook, Google Docs, compatible mobile phones,
and emails, while included 500MB online storage account allows access to online
residents and persons-next-door.
Phone: 03-7728 1111
Facebook: The Pulse Smartpen from Livescribe: Asean, Oceania & Middle East
Audio fidelity is amazingly good. The pen has settings for different environments like lectures or office meetings. Even if you just use the default settings you will be pleased with the output. – Jul 20, 2010
– G. Ware Cornell Jr. "anotherlawyer"
I worked with high school students that have learning issues in a college prep environment. This is my assistive technology find of the year (prefer the 4GB version because the 8GB seems to have too many extra distracting features). I am recommending it for students that have difficulties simultaneously listening, looking at the board/Power Points, and writing notes. – Feb 9, 2012
It's really been everything I hoped for, and more. I just entered my fourth semester in college as a biology major. For the types of classes I'm taking, the smartpen has really enhanced my learning style. The greatest help has definitely been the playback feature on the desktop software. – Jan 27, 2012
Ask a Question
This pen surprised me with its performance. I expected a lot more errors but it is actually pretty precise. I wish it was a little smaller and the cap better designed so it would be easier to carry in a pocket. It does what livescribe says and pretty well. – Jan 17, 2012