[50% Off] PADI Open Water Dive License + 4D3N at Amantra Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta in Krabi, Thailand for RM1,250 instead of RM2,500. Limited Groupons
- PADI International Open Water Dive licence.
- Full course conducted in Krabi, Thailand.
- 4D3N at well-reviewed resort with buffet breakfast.
- Includes full scuba gear and airport transfer.
- No diving experience needed.
- Koh Lanta and Koh Haa dive sites rich in marine life.
- Koh Haa well known for ultra-clear water visibility.
- Dives to be held between Jan 2012 – Apr 2012.
- See write-up for exact dive dates. Course slots are based on a first-come, first-served basis as there is a limit of 10 people per slot.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 10 and above only.
- Booking and enquiries strictly via email only.
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Additional RM225 applicable for single lodgers.
- Transportation to Krabi not included.
- Extra charges may apply. Refer to write-up.
- Participants MUST answer a medical statement and submit a printed copy to Anti Gravity Divers when attending course. If you answer 'yes' to any question, you will need to get a signed release from a doctor prior to coming to confirm that you are fit for scuba diving.
Customers are advised to email Anti Gravity Divers at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of their preferred travel dates, and read this medical statement before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Krabi, Thailand.
Before the invention of scuba gear, the only way for humans to infiltrate ocean grounds is to surgically implant plastic gills or pay for exorbitant whale rides. Today’s Groupon relinquishes painful ocean commuting: for RM1,250, you get a PADI International Open Water Diver license package and four-day, three-night stay at Amantra Resort & Spa in Koh Lanta, Thailand.
Within the comfort of the beachfront Amantra Resort & Spa, Anti Gravity Divers’ jovial band of certified instructors guide water wayfarers to master the art of scuba through a mixture of classroom sessions and swimming pool orientations. During the pool sessions, novice divers attempt a 10-minute swim / float without using any swimming aid, before completing a 200-meter continuous surface swim or a 300-meter swim using mask, fins and snorkel.
Confident with their fins, marine marauders plunge into the pristine waters of the Andaman to bid salutations to schools of chatty parrotfish, barracudas, batfish, wrasses, cuttlefish and hawksbill turtles while navigating around the kaleidoscopic landscape of colourful reefs in the Koh Lanta, Koh Bida and Koh Haa dive sites. Well known for its ultra-clear water visibility, Koh Hua is popular among divers for its striking coral life.
As the sun sets, worn out sea scouts retire to comfy garden view rooms, or treat themselves to spa sessions and bar parties. Apart from runway swimwear and sunscreen, vacationers should pack along adequate memory to pass the final exam comprising 50 multiple choice questions in order to obtain their PADI Open Water Diver license which gives them passport to oceanic metropolitans worldwide. See the full itinerary here.
Participants will receive an access code via email for the PADI Open Water Diver E-manual, and must finish reviewing the required topics before attending the course in Koh Lanta.
- Jan 19, 2012 – Jan 22, 2012
- Jan 26, 2012 – Jan 29, 2012
- Feb 23, 2012 – Feb 26, 2012
- Feb 25, 2012 – Feb 28, 2012
- Mar 15, 2012 – Mar 18, 2012
- Mar 29, 2012 – Apr 1, 2012
- Apr 5, 2012 – Apr 8, 2012
- Apr 12, 2012 – Apr 15, 2012
- Apr 19, 2012 – Apr 22, 2012
- Apr 26, 2012 – Apr 29, 2012
How it works
1. Email email@example.com to enquire about date availability before purchasing travel tickets.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Provide your name, contact number, Groupon serial number, redemption / security code and confirmed slot to Anti Gravity Divers via email.
4. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Reviewers on TripAdvisor praise the friendliness, helpfulness and patience of Anti Gravity Divers’ staff, as well as the beauty of the Koh Haa dive sites. They also give the resort an average rating of 3.5.
The diving school owns their own boat, own equipment (all new) and has a great team of people making it all work. We went to several beautiful diving sides at Koh Ha, Hing Muang and Hing Daeng, but the day we got the chance to dive with manta rays was the absolute highlight of the holiday! – Jan 23, 2011.
Anti Gravity Divers provided top class equipment and created a fun but safe environment. I felt welcome and at ease with the staff and other divers for the day. Everything was arranged by them and made the whole day go smoothly. – Dec 14, 2010.
We couldn't have asked for a better experience! The sites were absolutely beautiful! The staff was professional and enjoyable to dive with. The dive shop equipment was new and well-maintained. – Dec 20, 2010
Excellent location, great staff who made our stay fabulous. – Apr 12, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount