Exclusive Launch on Groupon Malaysia: 14-Megapixel Polaroid Z340 Instant Digital Camera for RM1,080 + 2 Complimentary Boxes of ZINK® Paper. Free Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia. Limited Groupons
- 14-megapixel instant digital camera.
- Store, share, or instantly print 3” x 4” full colour photos.
- View, crop, and customise images on screen before printing.
- Prints photos in under a minute.
- 2 complimentary boxes of ZINK® Paper (RM170 value).
- 1-year manufacturing warranty.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Redemption period: Sep 4, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm (not including public holidays).
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Online redemption period strictly between Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 28, 2012.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery to East Malaysia not available.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Southall (http://gr.pn/SouthallZ340Camera).
- Product enquiries: 03-7492 1117 (Call Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm)
- Redemption enquiries - 03-7949 0888 (Call 8am – 12am daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For delivery, fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/SouthallZ340Camera) by Aug 28, 2012.
- You will receive an instant pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Aug 29, 2012, and you will receive your product(s) within 14 working days.
- For pick-up, bring a printed Groupon voucher and redeem at Groupon, Level 15A, Menara Amfirst, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- For warranty claims, call 03-7492 1117 (Call Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm) for further information.
The best smiles are found in mirrors, cameras, and asylums. Say cheese with today’s Groupon: for RM1,080, you get a 14-megapixel Polaroid Z340 instant digital camera from Southall, with free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
Product specifications and features:
- Model: Polaroid Z340
- Dimensions: 65mm x 155mm x 127.5mm
- Weight: 620g
- Colour: black
- Effective megapixels: 14.0-megapixel
- 5x digital zoom
- Display: 2.7” colour LCD screen
- ISO sensitivity: 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
- 29 scene modes: auto, portrait, night scene, fireworks, fisheye lens, and more
- Captures images, videos and audio
- Storage: 30MB internal memory, supports SD and SDHC memory cards
- Embedded ZINK printer
- Prints 3” x 4” Polaroid ZINK® Paper
- Print tray: 10 sheets ZINK® Smartsheet
- DCF, DPOF, PictBridge compatible
- Power: rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery: 25 prints per charge
- USB port: transfer images, videos, and audio to PC
- 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Click here for full specifications
- 1x Polaroid L106
- 1x power adaptor
- 1x USB cable
- 1x hand strap
- 1x CD-rom guide
- 1x user manual
- 2x complimentary boxes of Polaroid ZINK® Paper (30 sheets per box)
Classic camera functions greet modern day mechanics to produce particles of digital and physical photographs in 14-megapixel glory. Upon capturing secret smiles and antics, users may opt to blend pixels into camera slideshows, computer motherboards, or multicolour 3” x 4” prints. Editing options on display screens allow instating borders or cropping out in-laws as a one-year manufacturing warranty guards against glitches in mechanics or space-time continuums.
For those of you who are old fashioned and still like the old style Polaroid camera will have a blast with this. Those of you who are more modern will also like this camera because it also has the features of a digital camera. You can snap photos and put in instant film and duplicate your memories as many times as you want.-Nov 21, 2011.
Anyone who loved using Polaroid or Instant cameras in the past, this little (sort of) gem is going to make you do the Charlie Brown happy dance. I took this baby out the first night that I got it and while it is a bit bulkier than my tiny point and shoot, it is way more fun. My friends and I were backstage at a show and we were able to take photos with the band and have them autograph the photos for us. Not to mention when was the last time you got a group of people standing around laughing at pictures you just took.-Nov 16, 2011.