[Up to 37% Off] Motorola FLIPOUT Android Smartphone. Choose 1 (RM459) / 2 (RM900) / 3 (RM1,330) Units. From RM443.30 per unit. Nationwide Delivery Available
- Motorola FLIPOUT smartphone with Android operating system.
- Touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard for easy messaging and web-surfing.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Unique and small design.
- Includes 3.15MP camera and stereo FM radio.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Online redemption period strictly between Aug 12, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Delivery only. No pick-up option available.
- Free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery to East Malaysia subject to RM10 surcharge.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Retrons Telecommunication (http://www.retrons.com/).
- Enquiries: 016-234 7433 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit (http://www.retrons.com/) by Aug 26, 2012 and click 'Log In' to register for an account for warranty purposes.
- In the search bar, search for ‘0744groupon' and choose your item to be added to the cart.
- View cart and checkout. Key in your Groupon voucher code and security code into the comment box.
- Click ‘Continue’ and keep a record of your order ID.
- You will receive an instant pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Sep 24, 2012, and you will receive your product(s) within 14 working days.
- For warranty claims, call 016-234 7433 and provide your order number for further information. Customers must bear all shipping costs.
- Warranties are void if warranty sticker is damaged.
Humans communicate through speech, gestures, and ape translators. Today’s Groupon connects directly with Motorola FLIPOUT Android smartphones from Retrons Telecommunication, with free delivery to Peninsular Malaysia. Choose from the following:
- 1 unit for RM459 instead of RM700
- 2 units for RM900 instead of RM1,400 (only RM450 per unit)
- 3 units for RM1,330 instead of RM2,100 (only RM443.30 per unit)
- Dimensions: 67mm (L) x 67mm (W) x 17mm (H)
- Weight: 120g
- Keyboard: QWERTY
- Colour: black
- Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colours
- Display size: 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8 inches (~143 ppi pixel density)
- Multi-touch user interface
- MOTOBLUR UI v1.5 with Live Widgets
- Card slot: Micro SD, up to 32GB
- Internal memory: 150MB storage, 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM
- GPRS: Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE: Class 12
- Speed: HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA 2Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP
- USB: Micro USB v2.0
- Camera: 3.15MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Video: 352 x 288, 26-30 fps
- OS: Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair)
- Chipset: TI OMAP 3410
- CPU: 600MHz Cortex-A8
- GPU: PowerVR SGX530
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS, AMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Radio: stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Document viewer: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Battery: Li-Ion 1130mAh
- Stand-by: up to 365 hours (2G) / up to 380 hours (3G)
- Talk time: up to 6 hours (2G) / Up to 4 hours 30 minutes (3G)
- 3-month warranty for manufacturing defects
- 1 x Motorola FLIPOUT Android smartphone
- 1 x battery
- 1 x charger
Running on Android operating systems, smartphones built with a capacitive touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard facilitate effortless messaging and web-surfing. While its unique square-shaped design baffles conventional plants, gadgets reliably relate to other esoteric devices through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB 2.0 connectivity. Mobile companions equipped with a 3.15MP camera and stereo FM radio are delivered directly to personal abodes nationwide.
Phone: 016-234 7433 (Call Mon – Fri: 11am – 6pm)
Facebook: Retrons Telecommunication
The phone is adorable and it's easy to use. The keyboard is great for texting, and the apps are great too! – Jul 26, 2011
Although it might seem small, the keyboard is surprisingly good, and having a dedicated row for number keys is really useful. There's even a small four-way pad for cursor control. The keys' action is shallow but has a distinct bite, so you know when you've pressed one. – Nov 8, 2010
– Barry de la Rosa
With the phone closed you can operate it completely by touchscreen, which works very well. It supports multi-touch for performing gestures, such as pinch-to-zoom, and thanks to the glass finish feels great underneath your fingers. For most uses the screen size doesn't feel overly limiting, though inevitably it does mean a degree of extra scrolling and zooming. – Mar 2, 2011
– Edward Chester