2 Bottles of Seven Seas Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules for RM35. Helps Supplement Unbalanced Diet
- Contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps supplement unbalanced and inadequate diet.
- Provides your body and mind with all-round nutritional support.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- 30 capsules per bottle.
- Made in England.
- Redemption period: Jun 4, 2012 - Jul 4, 2012.
- No prior booking required.
- Printed Groupon required for redemption.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 10.30am – 6.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Online redemption period strictly between May 17, 2012 - May 31, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Merck:
- Delivery: http://gr.pn/mercksevenseas
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- K.K.L.I.U 0600/2012/I
HOW IT WORKS
- For deliveries, fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/mercksevenseas) by May 31, 2012.
- You will receive an immediate pop-up confirmation.
- Delivery begins Jun 4, 2012. You will receive your delivery within 21 working days.
- Bookings not required for pick-ups.
The best ways to unwind when stressed include beating up punching bags, teddy bears, and punching bags stuffed with teddy bears. Today's Groupon prevents cruelty to teddies with Seven Seas Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules from Merck. Choose from:
- PICK-UP: 2 bottles for RM35
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY (RM8 value): 2 bottles for RM43
Quantity: 30 capsules per bottle
Dosage: 1 tablet a day, after food
Made in England
Infused with varied vitamins and multiple minerals, capsules provide bodies with nutrients lacking from consumed food, diets, and exposure to sunlight. Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6 and B12 and other minerals aid in maintaining overall health and wealth of vigour while iron assists in red blood cells’ formation, prevention of anaemia, and strengthens steely androids.
Seven Seas Multivitamin and Mineral does not contain sugar, starch, salt, and artificial flavourings or colour. Bottles should be stored in a cool, dry place below 25ºC, away from light and moisture.
Phone: 03-7949 0888 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
Ask a Question