- Cash voucher valid for a la carte desserts and drinks.
- Up to 50 choices of cakes, pies, coffee, and smoothies.
- Choice of strawberry cheese cake, pecan pie, strawberry La bamba, bread and butter pudding, cappuccino, flat white, affogato special, fruit smoothies, and more.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Price range from RM3 onwards.
- Redemption period: May 24, 2013 – Jun 24, 2013.
- Valid Sun – Tue, Thu: 10am – 10.30pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 12am (including public holidays).
- No prior bookings required.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Limit 1 Groupon per receipt.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Unused balance from voucher cannot be refunded.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Valid at La Ho Patisserie: 06-284 2332 (Call Sun – Tue, Thu: 10am – 10.30pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 12am).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
A good cup of coffee can provide one with that extra caffeine boost and an empty cup to put all of one's lethargy into. Fill it up with today's Groupon: for RM12, you get an RM20 cash voucher for a la carte desserts and drinks at La Ho Patisserie in Plaza Merdeka, Melaka.
Despite having a notorious reputation as being the downfall of diets, one should take into consideration the positive side effects of adding more cakes, desserts, and pastries into one's dietary routine:
- An increase in endorphins has been observed in regular cake eaters, who report elevated moods due to sugar highs and adrenaline from breaking day-long salad consumption.
- Milk, a common ingredient in cakes and puddings, is high in calcium; an element known to proffer great nails and excellent bone structure.
- Certain types of cakes contain a healthy dose of fruits. On top of getting that carbohydrate hit, you will also be fulfilling your fibrous requirements, crucial in today's fast-paced society where the ability to multitask is paramount.
La Ho Patisserie does not serve pork, lard, or alcohol on their menu.
Phone: 06-284 2332 (Call Sun – Tue, Thu: 10am – 10.30pm / Fri – Sat: 10am – 12am)