[Up to 46% Off] Kota Tinggi, Johor: Stay for 2 at Kota Tinggi Waterfalls Resort + Daily Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM75) / 3D2N (RM140). From RM35 per person per night
- Hotel strategically located close to the waterfall in Kota Tinggi, Johor.
- Includes entrance fees to the waterfall.
- Surrounded by lush tropical forests.
- Various sightseeing spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, meeting facilities, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our Full Day Admission to Wet World Water Park deal.
- Valid for stays from Sun – Thu only.
- Stay period: Aug 15, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 15, 2012 – Nov 2, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine max. 2 Groupons for longer stay.
- Check-in time: 3pm, check-out time: 12pm.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Pets not allowed.
- Groupon not valid with on-going promotions and discounts.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Standard Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Entrance fees to waterfall for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kota Tinggi, Johor.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM25 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM75 per room per night.
- American breakfast set for guests aged 13 and above: RM12 per person.
- American breakfast set for guests aged 12 and below: RM9 per person.
- Jungle trekking trip to Mount Muntahak Waterfall (min. 10 people per trip): RM40 per person.
- Fridays, Saturdays, eve of public holidays, public holidays, state holidays and Malaysian school holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call 07-889 9222 / 07-889 9111 / 012-390 8262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Name per IC / passport
- IC / passport number
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 07-889 9222 / 07-889 9111 / 012-390 8262 or email Kota Tinggi Resort at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kota Tinggi, Johor. All bookings must be made by Nov 2, 2012.
Waterfalls offer the perfect opportunity to swim, abseil, and escape from killer bees. Today’s Groupon rediscovers natural sanctuaries with a stay for two in a Standard Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Kota Tinggi Waterfalls Resort in Kota Tinggi, Johor. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM75 (RM130 published rack rate) (only RM37.50 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM140 (RM260 published rack rate) (only RM35 per person per night)
- Twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with amenities
- International direct dial telephone
Surrounded by natural terrain, the hotel builds foundations amidst deep rumbles of nearby waterfalls, nocturnal cricket chirps, and spouses’ snores as wayfarers set eyes on lush trees and tropical flora. Inhale scents from local vegetation and freshly watered landscapes before feet explore grounds to discover cool water cascades, gurgling streams, and buried treasures. When not traversing nature’s gardens, travellers set out to neighbouring Kota Tinggi town and other surrounding sights like:
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
Nearby places of interest
- Kota Tinggi town
- Desaru beach
- Desaru ostrich farm
- Crocodile rock
- Desaru fruit farm
- Kota Tinggi museum
- Kampung Makam
- Fisherman museum
- Gunung Panti
- Gunung Muntahak
- Johor Lama fort
Phone: 07-889 9222 / 07-889 9111 / 012-390 8262
Desaru beach (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Desaru fruit farm (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Kota Tinggi waterfall (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Fisherman museum (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Overall we enjoy our stay. My daughter love the place. Best is during the night you fell the Sound of the Waterfalls clearly. I love your buffet Breakfast. I am planning for another tour with my whole family. – Jan 22, 2012
– Balasundaram R.
This is a wonderful place for weekend getaway or retreat. It is in the arms of mother nature, fresh air all around. It is close to the waterfall, we can do a walk up, throw ourselves into the cool and refreshing pool. In addition, this is a good place for meditation practitioner too. You will have time to calm yourself and peace your inner soul. – Oct 2, 2011
– KIAN T.
if you're planning to get away fm city life & just time for yourself, this hotel/chalet is extremely idyllic. good for nature lovers. – Mar 17, 2012
– NORMALA D.