[39% Off] Melaka: 2D1N Stay for 2 at Hallmark Inn Melaka for RM98 instead of RM160 published rack rate. Only RM49 per person. Limited Groupons
- Hotel located in the heart of the Melaka city.
- Romantic view of Melaka’s riverfront.
- Close proximity to many tourist attractions.
- Complimentary parking for guests.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Aug 28, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 28, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Limit 2 per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe Double or Twin room stay for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Early check-in at 1pm, and late check-out at 1pm.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- School holiday surcharges.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Melaka.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed (rollaway) without breakfast for child aged 11 and below: RM38 per person per night.
- Stays on Fridays and Saturdays: RM10 per room per night.
- Late check-out after 1pm: RM15 per hour.
- Aug 31, 2012.
- Sep 1, 2012.
- Sep 15, 2012 – Sep 17, 2012.
- Oct 14, 2012.
- Oct 26, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-283 8333 to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. All bookings must be made by Sep 15, 2012.
Tourists often do things in hotels that would never be done at home, such as dancing to the Macarena, eating chips with barbecue sauce or getting a good night’s sleep. Today’s Groupon lets you kick back: for RM98, you get a two-day, one-night stay in a Deluxe Twin room at Hallmark Inn Melaka in Melaka (RM160 published rack rate).
Double Twin Room
- 32 sqm room
- Twin bedding
- Private ensuite bathrooms (disabled-friendly)
- Automatic bidet toilet seats and personalised toiletries
- 32” LCD television with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Auto-boil kettle
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Only a couple hours away from Kuala Lumpur by car or much longer by elephant carriage, Hallmark Inn Melaka offers respite for city dwellers looking for time away from the fast-paced urban jungles. Strategically built by the Melaka River, rooms offer splendid views of waterways and illegal swimming races. Close proximity to the Stadhuys, A’Famosa and Jonker Street allows tourists to snap away without much thought while traditional dishes such as ayam pongteh and Hainanese chicken rice balls delight taste buds more used to burgers and steaks. Alternatively, guests may opt to laze at the hotel and enjoy:
- Hallmark Café
- Business facilities
- Complimentary onsite car park
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- 24-hour CCTV in public and car park area
- Modern key card access for all rooms
- Lift (handicap friendly)
- Laundry / dry cleaning services
- Lobby and cloak room
- Personal safe boxes
Nearby places of interest
- Peranakan museum
- A’Famosa fort
- Christ church
- Jonker street
- Malacca Straits mosque
- St. John’s hill and fort
- Melaka zoo
- Bike tour and river cruise
- Sound and light show
A'Famosa (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
St. Paul's Hill (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
The Stadthuys (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Eye of Malaysia @ Melaka River Cruise (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka River Cruise (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka Zoo (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Portugese Square (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Taman Mini Malaysia (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Jalan Hang Jebat a.k.a. Jalan Jonker (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Restoran Terapung (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and cozy. The hotel is located within 15-20 minutes walking distance from the major attractions such as the Jonker walk etc – Jul 6, 2011
stayed there for 5 nights. the hotel has its own carpark n its very secured. rooms are clean n housekeeping change pillow sheets n towel everyday! breakfast was ok. room service was fast n food ordered was nice. – Jul 2, 2011
Service was excellent. Don't be expecting 5 stars service here. There's no "Pardon Me", and the infamous Ritz Carlton's "My pleasure", but be sure to be wowed by their genuine, down-to-earth and humble service. It makes you feel genuinely welcomed. – Aug 30, 2011