Idyllic Stay in Private Boutique Hotel Shrouded by Nature in Melaka – The Neem @ Bandar Hilir Boutique Resort
- Idyllic and rustic boutique resort situated in the heart of Melaka city.
- Choose from Ixora, Kemboja, or Cocos chalets for 2 people, or Ketapang chalet for 4 people.
- Explore famous historical sites nearby like A’Famosa, the Stadthuys, and St. Paul’s church or shop at Jonker Street.
- Swimming pool, trampoline, and gathering area available for small groups.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- 2D1N stay in Ixora/Kemboja/Cocos chalet stay for 2 people or Ketapang chalet stay for 4 people.
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea for 2 people (Ixora/Cocos/Kemboja) or 4 people (Ketapang).
- Stay period: May 13, 2013 – Nov 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between: May 13, 2013 – Nov 24, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Stays from May 13, 2013 – May 19, 2013 do not require min. 7 days prior booking; book early to ensure availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking or Groupon will be forfeited
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Ixora: Max. 3 people per room. 3rd guest subject to surcharges
- Kemboja: Max. 3 people per room. 3rd guest subject to surcharges.
- Cocos: Max. 4 people per room. 3rd and 4th guests subject to surcharges
- Ketapang: Max. 6 people per room. 5th and 6th guests subjects to surcharges.
- Children aged 8 and below may share existing bedding without additional costs.
- Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Melaka.
- Extra bed with breakfast and afternoon tea for guest of all ages: RM50 per person per night. (max. 1 additional bed for Ixora / Kemboja; max. 2 additional bed for Cocos / Ketapang).
- Eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) or call + 606 282 7826 / 012-213 2836 (Mr. Wong) / 012-306 2335 (Mr. Lim) to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Ixora or Kemboja Room
- Weekday (Sun – Thu): 2D1N stay for 2 for RM188 (RM350 published rack rate) (only RM94 per person per night)
- Weekend (Fri – Sat): 2D1N stay for 2 for RM238 (RM350 published rack rate) (only RM119 per person per night)
- Weekday (Sun – Thu): 2D1N stay for 2 for RM218 (RM400 published rack rate) (only RM109 per person per night)
- Weekend (Fri – Sat): 2D1N stay for 2 for RM268 (RM400 published rack rate) (only RM134 per person per night)
- Weekday (Sun – Thu): 2D1N stay for 4 for RM248 (RM500 published rack rate) (only RM62 per person per night)
- Weekend (Fri – Sat): 2D1N stay for 4 for RM298 (RM500 published rack rate) (only RM74.50 per person per night)
Rustic concrete floor finishes invite you into the hotel’s traditionally designed interior with bamboo sticks hiding bathrooms from view. Windy breezes beckon you to play outside with tiny companions on the trampoline with retaining net or cool down in the crystal clear modest swimming pool. Gather around in the open air courtyard for casual get-togethers with friends and families while enjoying the homely feeling.
Stroll along the historical streets of Melaka on foot or by trishaw and visit attractions concentrated on the small city centre exhibiting Peranakan and colonial edifices. The sight of the A’Famosa transports you back to the Napoleonic wars while Stadhuys and St. Paul’s church uncovers stories lurking behind the majestic structures. Punctuate visits to these famous architectures with traditional dishes such as ayam pongteh and Hainanese chicken rice balls to delight taste buds and satiate appetites.
The Stadthuys (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
- Ixora / Kemboja:
- 26ft x 16ft room
- 1 king-sized bedding
- 28ft x 18ft room
- 1 king-sized bedding
- 36ft x 18ft room
- 2 king-sized bedding
- Air conditioning
- Shower heater
- Attached bathroom in each room
- Swimming pool
- Parking lot
- Gathering area
Facebook: The Neem@Banda Hilir Boutique Resort Melaka
A'Famosa (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Jalan Hang Jebat a.k.a. Jalan Jonker (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
St. Paul's Hill (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Restoran Terapung (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka River Cruise (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka Zoo (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Portugese Square (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Taman Mini Malaysia (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
The Neem @ Bandar Hilir Boutique Resort is ranked 2nd out of 50 specialty lodging in Melaka onTripAdvisor .
The location of the resort is pretty good, its actually possible to walk to the tourist district of Melaka, where we spent most of our time. – Dec 22, 2012
We had an absolutely fabulous time at The Neem & this was the most idyllic resort in which we have ever stayed in Malaysia so far. We were made extremely welcome the minute we arrived by the staff. The whole resort was spotlessly clean, the foods was excellent & most importantly the staff were so friendly & helpful. They know how to make you feel at home & they were especially great with our young children too. – Nov 14, 2012
Attention to details - This gotta be the first hotel that gave me a bottle of baby shampoo, bath, lotion and powder for my baby!!! :) They also provided 4 different types of floats when they found out that I had a 3 year old. :) – Oct 8, 2012