Disney Live! Mickey’s Magic Show at Plenary Hall, KLCC from RM93
- Mickey, Minnie, and other Disney characters along with magicians perform magic acts from well-loved Disney movies.
- See the Fairy Godmother transform Cinderella’s rags into a ball gown; levitation of Princess Jasmine; and the enchanted dancing brooms of Fantasia.
- Also features appearances from Donald, Goofy, Alice, and the Mad Hatter.
- Show date: Oct 18, 2013 – Oct 20, 2013.
- For full list of show times, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Ticket collection venue: Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- Ticket collection: day of show.
- May buy and use many.
- Children aged 3 and above (as of 2013) require a ticket. Children 2 and below enter for free but will not be allocated a seat.
- Dress code: Smart casual.
- No cameras or video recording devices allowed.
- First-come, first-served basis. Numbered seating.
- Includes RM3 ticket processing fee.
- Due to agency commission agreements, admission tickets will display a discount percentage of 10%. Groupon price is unaffected.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at PR Worldwide: 03-7493 3010 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 1pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Present a printed Groupon on the day of the show at Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre ticketing counter.
- Ticket collection starts 45 minutes before the show.
Magic is often used as an excuse by parents to explain life’s difficult questions like “Where did I come from?”, “Where did Fluffy go?”, and “Why is daddy wearing my pink leotards?”. Today’s Groupon inspires wonder with a Disney Live! Mickey’s Magic Show from PR Worldwide at Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Choose from:
- 1 Category Two ticket for RM93 instead of RM98
- 1 Category One ticket for RM179 instead of RM188
- 1 VIP ticket for RM236 instead of RM248
Show: Disney Live! Mickey’s Magic Show
- Oct 18, 2013 (Friday): 8pm
- Oct 19, 2013 (Saturday): 11am, 3pm, or 7pm
- Oct 20, 2013 (Sunday): 11am, 3pm, or 7pm
Doors open 30 – 45 minutes before show time.
The magical world of Disney comes to life within KLCC’s Plenary Hall with characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and their motley crew. Costumed figures recreate scenes from famous Disney movies while incorporating magical elements like transforming Cinderella’s rags into a ball gown, levitating Princess Jasmine, and the enchanted broom dance from Fantasia.
Phone: 03-7493 3010 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm / Sat: 9am – 1pm, not including public holidays)
Facebook: PR Worldwide
Business registration number: 749146-U