[77% Off] 2-Year Unlimited Access to Joomla! & Drupal Online Course for RM88 instead of RM375. Learn How to Build & Maintain Dynamic Websites
- 2-year unlimited access to Joomla! and Drupal online course package.
- Learn at an individual pace using downloadable HD videos and project files.
- Course package includes ‘Getting Started with Joomla!’, ‘Adding Dynamic Functionality to Your Joomla!’, and ‘Getting Started with Drupal’.
- Learn how to easily create, manage, and maintain websites using content management systems.
- Online redemption period strictly between Sep 26, 2012 – Dec 26, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- First class must be redeemed by Dec 26, 2012.
- 2-year unlimited access is calculated from date of registration.
- Internet connection, Flash plugin, screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, and audio required.
- Valid at Video2Brain (http://www.video2brain.com/en/code).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit (http://www.video2brain.com/en/code) by Dec 26, 2012.
- Key in your Groupon voucher code and press “Next”.
- Follow the instructions provided to create a new account or log in to an existing account. An account is needed to access online content.
Common ways to learn how to build websites include reading textbooks, talking to programmers, and talking to bricks. Build tangible skills with today’s Groupon: for RM88, you get two years of unlimited access to a Joomla! and Drupal online course package (RM375 value) from Video2Brain.
Course package includes:
- About Joomla!
- Joomla! installations
- Joomla! configuration options
- Adding content to Joomla!
- The menu manager
- The module manager
- The template manager
- Adding more to Joomla!
- Extending Joomla! 2.5
- Copying an entire Joomla! site
- Quickly adding content to your website
- Displaying modules within your content
- Managing events
- Social networking with Joomla!
- Working with templates
- Making Your website mobile-friendly with responsive templates
- Working with ACL levels
- Intro to Drupal
- Installing Drupal yourself
- Initial configuration
- Managing content: nodes, blocks, and comments
- Intermediate content management: types and tags
- Visual design and themes
- Extending Drupal via modules
- Maintaining Drupal
- Help and community
Bolster budding web-building skills with a two-year unlimited access to Joomla! and Drupal online course that imparts both basic and advanced knowledge of content management systems. Serving topics such as working with content, components, modules, menus, and templates, easily-digestible course fill avid apprentices with the skills to build a website from scratch and successfully manage it. Through downloadable HD videos and project files, seeking savants soak up expertise at their own pace within the comfort of home, boxers, and ice-cold prune juice.
Internet connection, Flash plug-in, screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher, and audio required.