[Up to 58% Off] Ramadhan Cooking Demonstration with Professional and Celebrity Chefs for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM150) People or Sessions. From RM75 per session. Chef Dato Ismail, Florence Tan, and More. Halal
- Cooking demonstration by professional and celebrity chefs: Chef Dato' Ismail, Chef Florence, and more.
- Learn to make popular Ramadhan dishes such as nasi lemak pandan, mee rebus daging utara, dang masak lemak nenas pedas, and more.
- Printed recipes provided after each workshop.
- Participants get to buka puasa with celebrity chefs for evening classes on Jul 28, Aug 4, and Aug 11.
- Redemption period: Jul 22, 2012 – Aug 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 19, 2012 – Aug 8, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Uses Halal ingredients.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 15, max. 50 people per workshop.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Cooking House: 03-2300 1070 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While cooking is a psychologically rewarding task, dish-washing is mentally draining and grows into a monstrous beast with a mind of its own when left to fester in sinks. Today’s Groupon makes do without arduous tasks with a Ramadhan cooking demonstration conducted by professional and celebrity chefs from The Cooking House in Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person or class for RM99 instead of RM180
- Workshop for 2 people or class for RM150 instead of RM360 (only RM75 per person or class)
Professional and celebrity chefs grace common cooks to afford knowledge on dishes to impress spouses and appease in-laws. Indulge and soak up knowledge of popular Ramadhan dishes like serunding, nasi tomato, ayam rendang, or ikan goreng asam to keep traditions and bodily functions alive. Focused observers receive recipes for each dish following cooking demonstrations to the delight of underused kitchen stoves.
- Jul 22, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 2pm with Chef Shokri
- Ayam rendang daun selasih
- Sarawak laksa
- Kueh bakar
- Jul 28, 2012 (Sat) 4.30pm – 8pm with Chef Johari
- Nasi lemak pandan
- Serunding segar daun selom
- Rendang ekor lembu
- Sambal tumis tempe
- Jul 29, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 1.30pm with Chef Rynn
- Nasi minyak
- Ayam merah aidilfitri
- Daging kerisk ala kampung
- Mee rebus daging utara
- Aug 4, 2012 (Sat) 4.30pm – 8pm with Chef Dato Ismail
- Nasi tomato
- Lodeh siam
- Ayam masak merah
- Ayam rendang
- Aug 5, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 6.30pm with Chef Azrah
- Lapis hujan
- Lapis speckcoop
- Lapis domino
- Aug 11, 2012 (Sat) 4pm – 8pm with Chef Florence
- Pie tee
- Ayam ponteh
- Udang masak lemak nenas pedas
- Ikan goreng asam
Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03-2300 1070 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6pm)
Facebook: The Cooking House, Desa Sri Hartamas