[Up to 60% Off] 3-Hour Hands-on Leather Craft Workshop for 1 (RM180) / 2 (RM320) People. From RM160 per person. Learn to make Leather Key Case, Name Card Holder, OR Passport Holder. Limited Groupons
- 3-hour hands-on leather craft workshop.
- Learn how to make leather key case, name card holder, or passport holder.
- Genuine leather and equipment provided.
- Taught by craftsmen trained in Italy and the UK.
- Take home finished leather craft.
- Advanced leather bag making workshops available.
- Redemption period: Aug 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 15, 2012 – Oct 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 2, max. 4 participants per workshop.
- Classes subject to availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Valid for first-time customers aged 18 and above only.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon arrival for workshop.
- Valid at Gumstool Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enquiries: Samantha – 012-320 5737 / Tony – 017-675 4200 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Oct 24, 2012 and provide your:
- Email address
- Preferred date and session of workshop
- Preferred leather accessory (key case, name card holder, or passport holder)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive an email confirmation within 2 working days.
Things that go well with leather include whips, fedoras, and an Indiana treasure hunter. Today’s Groupon seeks professional help with a three-hour hands-on leather craft workshop at Gumstool Hill in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM180 instead of RM400
- Workshop for 2 people for RM320 instead of RM800 (only RM160 per person)
Put stitching skills on with a three-hour hands-on workshop, learning how to craft key cases, name card holders, or passport holders out of leather and creativity. Using genuine leather, needles and threads, among other hardware tools, Italy and UK-trained craftsmen impart imaginations and leathering knowledge onto handy humans. As workshops come to an end, fresh D.I.Y masters bring home complete crafts while whipping newfound passions into handbags and handbag store salesmen.
Mondays to Saturdays
- Morning session: 9am – 12pm
- Evening session: 2pm – 5pm
Phone: Samantha – 012-320 5737 / Tony – 017-675 4200 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)