Home Based Physiotherapy OR Nursing Assessment for RM79. For men / women
- 15-minute phone assessment with a 45-minute home healthcare assessment by physiotherapist or state-registered nurse.
- Customised care plan based on medical conditions.
- Diagnoses cardiorespiratory, musculoskeletal, neurological, geriatric, and more conditions.
- Click here for more information.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 26, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm (not including public holidays).
- Valid for areas within Klang Valley only. Call to enquire.
- Limit 2 Groupons per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Global Home Health: 03-6201 5151 (Call 9am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-6201 5151 to begin 15-minute phone assessment.
- Assigned healthcare personnel will conduct the physical assessment at patient’s location upon confirmation of the date, time, and location.
Ways to leave eternal legacies include concocting masterpieces, delivering society from slavery, and adopting robotic children. Secure sustainable futures with today’s Groupon; for RM79, you get a professional home healthcare assessment for physiotherapy or nursing care at Global Home Health, valid within the Klang Valley.
- 15-minute phone assessment
- 45-minute professional home healthcare assessment (choose 1):
- Physiotherapist assessment done at patient's location, and customised care plan developed after assessment
- Nursing assessment: input and output capacity, vital signs, and nutritional level
- Customised care plan for patient according to type, frequency, and duration of treatment
- Click here for more information
Begin sessions by phoning smooth operators for up to 13 medical conditions before awaiting professional nurses or trained physiotherapists. Equipped with medical, physical and observational skills, handy professionals check-in to homes to further diagnose fundamental needs for medical attention or sociable company. Final compilations draw the types, frequency, and duration of treatments needed as further attention can be sought with customisable care plans.
Customers are encouraged to prepare relevant medical diagnosis reports for the home assessment.
Phone: 03-6201 5151 (Call 9am – 6pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Global Doctors Malaysia
Global Home HealthValid within the
Klang Valley .