[Up to 51% Off] Breakfast Set: Toast + Kebab + Hash Browns + Eggs + Sautéed Mushrooms + More at Citrus Cafe & Restaurant for 2 (RM25) / 4 (RM45) People. From RM11.25 per person. Halal
- Breakfast set for 2 or 4 people.
- Includes toast, homemade chicken kebab, hash browns, sunny side up eggs, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, and baked beans.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 11, 2012 – Nov 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 31, 2012 – Nov 9, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 9.30am – 12pm / 4pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Last order: 9pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders an a la carte dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Citrus Cafe & Restaurant: 03-2287 9560 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The smell of breakfast, like a power outage or a bugle alarm clock, can easily awaken sleepy minds. Today’s Groupon is a morning clarion call with a breakfast set at Citrus Cafe & Restaurant in Bangsar Village II, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM46 (only RM12.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM45 instead of RM92 (only RM11.25 per person)
Each person gets:
Drifting from freshly made breakfast sets, aromas tease noses and nasal receptors as toasts satiate appetites and celebrate waking up achievements. Homemade kebabs and hash browns lend ears to tummies’ sob stories before diving into throats to appease sad bellies and parents’ advices. Forks and knives then surprise remaining eggs, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and baked beans while eyes admire chic interiors and high school crushes.
Phone: 03-2287 9560 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Plus there is a warm-hearted, hardworking woman behind it, and not a huge company grinding every last penny out of their customers, and that homely vibe extends to the friendly service. With a menu as fantastic as that and a super little set-up to boot, we struggled to find fault with Citrus, and will be back at the next available opportunity! – May 13, 2012
Citrus Cafe & RestaurantLot 2F-25A, 2nd Floor, Bangsar Village II, No. 2, Jalan Telawi 1
Kuala Lumpur 59100