[Up to 47% Off] Burger Set at Smashies Burger from RM29.90 for 2 People
- Naturally-coloured buns served with beef, lamb, chicken, or portobello patties.
- Includes refillable drinks.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Sep 27, 2013 – Nov 27, 2013.
- No bookings required, but groups of 4 or more are advised to call to confirm availability.
- Valid 12pm – 11.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Oct 5, 2013 (after 6pm).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Smashies Burger: 03-4031 9776 (Call 12pm – 11.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ways to enjoy one’s meal include indulging in personal cravings, eating with loved ones, and not ingesting the paper napkin. Today’s Groupon avoids tempers with a burger set at Smashies Burger in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Set for 2 people for RM29.90 instead of RM51.90 (only RM14.95 per person)
- Set for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM103.90 (only RM13.75 per person)
Smashies Burger (Up to RM18 value)
Beef patty on an orange bun with beef bacon, camerelized onions, and cheese
Chicken patty with red bun served with pineapples, egg, cheese, and hot sauce
Red bun with double fried portobello patties served with mozarella and cheddar chees, and tartar sauce
Watch Your Back
Green bun with single lamb patty served with mint sauce
Refillable soft drink (RM4.99 value)
Coca-Cola, Sprite, Iced Lemon Tea, Fanta Strawberry, or Aquarius Isotonic Drink
Sides (RM2.99 value)
Customers who purchased the 4 people option will receive a complimentary RM5 cash voucher (redeemable on the same visit, valid for all menu items).
Satiate meat cravings within indoor and alfresco settings of Smashies Burger drawing crowds of young and elderly from shopping corridors nearby of KL Festival City Mall to dine and socialise over games and burgers. Buns of all colours are made with natural ingredients such as pandan, red yeast rice, orange, and charcoal, and the restaurant utilises the smash-patty method that smashes the Australian chilled meat on the grill to lock in flavours. Sink teeth into freshly ground patties or fill stomachs with crispy chicken patties served with lettuce and tomatoes or dive into moments of ecstasy with sets of fine-tuned Portobello burgers, as diners share favourite videos and pictures over refillable drinks and free Wi-Fi waves.
Smashies Burger does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-4031 9776 (Call 12pm – 11.30pm daily)
Business registration number: 1029776-V
Especially for burgers like Hot Chick. That is probably one burger I would actually have cravings for, because it is that good. - May 2, 2013
– Carmen Hong