[Up to 59% Off] Mission-Q: Escape Game Room for 2 / 4 / 6 People
- Collect items, identify clues, and solve riddles to escape from confinement.
- Memento escape room for 2 people.
- Prison Break, The Missing Corpse, Day and Night, or Unplugging from the Matrix for groups of 4 to 6.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: Oct 11, 2013 – Nov 11, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 10, 2013 – Nov 10, 2013.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 2 per person.
- Max. 1 Groupon per session. Groupons may not be combined for more time or people.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Customers are advised to arrive 15 minutes earlier. No time extension will be given for latecomers.
- Not suitable for individuals with serious medical conditions and claustrophobia.
- Valid at Mission-Q: (http://gr.pn/missionq).
- Enquiries: 03-5611 5535 (Call 10am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/missionq) by Nov 10, 2013.
Being locked indoors is a good cause for alarm unless you're with an enjoyable companion who has the key. Today’s Groupon breaks free with an escape room game at Mission-Q in Subang Jaya. Choose from:
- Escape game for 2 people for RM40 instead of RM80 (only RM20 per person)
- Escape game for 4 people for RM80 instead of RM160 (only (RM20 per person)
- Escape game for 6 people for RM98 instead of RM240 (only RM16.30 per person)
- Memento (for 2 people only)
- Difficulty level: 2/5
- Classroom setting
- Prison Break (for 4 to 6 people only)
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- Locate the exit in a prison setting
- Day and Night (for 4 to 6 people only)
- Difficulty level: 3/5
- Players work as a team to return the normal flow of day and night
- Unplugging from the Matrix (for 4 to 6 people only)
- Difficulty level: 4/5
- Locate the exit in an endless hallway of doors
- Inspired by The Matrix
- The Missing Corpse (for 4 to 6 people only)
- Difficulty level: 5/5
- Escape and solve the mystery of “The Missing Corpse”
Customers are required to sign a letter of consent before participating. Not suitable for individuals with serious medical conditions and claustrophobia.
Mission-Q offers adventurers a chance to collect items, identify clues, and solve riddles within one hour with the ultimate goal of escaping from one of five themed rooms. Groups of two delve into classroom settings of the Memento room, while larger groups of four to six embark into the likes of the intermediate Prison Break room, or eerie The Missing Corpse room with the highest difficulty level. Whilst each game fosters observation skills, teamwork, creativity, communication, ingenuity, intellect, and courage, a single-access “Help Bell” calls upon the Game Master to provide assistance and advice to perplexed players determined to break open locked doors by repeated head-butting.
Enquiries: 03-5611 5535 (Call 10am – 11pm daily)
Facebook: Mission-Q Real Escape Game
Business registration number: 1047218-T