[Up to 59% Off] 3-hr Hands-on Pie Making Workshop for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person. Learn to Make Shepherd’s Pie, Chicken Pie and Banoffee Pie
- 3-hour hands-on pie making workshop with a highly experienced chef.
- Learn to make pie crusts, shepherd’s pie and chicken pie fillings, and banoffee pie.
- Small class sizes of 8 to 9 participants.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home portions of freshly baked pies.
- Redemption period: Sep 27, 2912 – Nov 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 12, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- First-come first-served basis.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 7 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 8, max. 9 participants per workshop.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Bring along containers to take home portions of freshly baked pies.
- Valid at Cooking with Nicholas: email@example.com.
- Enquiries: 016-682 7465 (Call 10am – 6pm daily) firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email email@example.com by Nov 17, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred date(s) of class
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
- If preferred slots are full, merchant will replace with next available date with customer’s agreement.
Humble pie, like expired cereal and revenge, is a dish best served cold to siblings. Today’s Groupon resolves rivalry with a three-hour pie making workshop from Cooking with Nicholas in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM218
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM436 (only RM90 per person)
- Learn to make pie crusts
- Make fillings for shepherd’s pie and chicken pie
- Learn to make banoffee pie
Surprise significant others and random strangers with newly procured talents, as eager learners take attentive notes in three-hour pie-making workshops conducted by versed bringers of joy and steaks. Within confines of cosy classes, participants dabble in making flippant pie crusts for butter fixes, filled with shepherd’s pie or chicken pie fillings and washed down with sweet intervals of banoffee pie. Fresh graduates in pastry worlds find courage to embark on forgotten dreams of pie tossing, placating sceptical family members with presents of fresh pies and animal balloons.
Nicholas Pillai is the co-author of Healthy Eating – Recipes for the Asian Palate. He has written for publications such as Her World, OH Magazine, Clove, websites such as Against The Grain and Pharmvision.com, as well as the Malaysian Women’s Weekly. He has also provided recipes for Rasa, Nur, Majalah Midi, Parenthink, Ibu dan Ayah, Traverama and Shape. Nicholas has taught more than 1,800 students in the past eight months.
- Sep 22 (Sat) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Sep 26 (Wed) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Oct 11 (Wed) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Oct 14 (Sun) 10am – 1pm (FULL)
- Oct 20 (Sat) 2.30pm – 5.30pm (FULL)
- Oct 21, (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm (NEW)
- Oct 26 (Fri) 2.30pm – 5.30pm (NEW)
- Oct 28 (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Nov 3 (Sat) 10am – 1pm (NEW)
- Nov 15 (Thu, Awal Muharram public holiday) 10am – 1pm (NEW)
Students should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked pies.
Phone: 016-682 7465 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)